XD Mags

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by CaseyChadwell, Aug 6, 2011.

1. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

Does anyone know of any cheaper than Springfield XD9 Mags I could get? The Springfields are kinda pricey for me right now and I was hoping someone made a good mag that was cheap. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

2. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

I have factory 10's - 15's - 16's...all of which have worked every single round for years and 1000's fired.
    There may be good aftermarket mags out there, I don't know, never tried 'em.
    I watch for the Springfield mags to go on sale (often) at Midway.
    They are superbly well made mags which will outlive me more than likely.
    If you buy a couple every time they are on sale you will amass a pile-o-mags in a year or two. ;)

3. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Impact has 9mm for $24.99, don't know of any quality aftermarket mags...my SA factory mags for my XD .40 and XDm .45 have been 100% reliable.

[​IMG]

https://www.impactguns.com/brand-springfield-armory.aspx

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  4. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

XD mags are all over the web for $25 or so. Sometimes you can find them for $20. That's a very reasonable price for the top-end factory mag for a given pistol.

I'm not aware of any XD aftermarket mags...but if you're hoping to find some off-brand version for $12, you're begging for a case of buyer's remorse.

There aren't many examples where less expensive non-factory pistol mags are a good value. One of the few exceptions is MecGar. But that's because a Sig/Beretta/CZ/Browning "factory" mag is often in fact a MecGar mag, with a gun manufacturer's name on it.

5. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

Buy cheap, get cheap.
    Or....
    You get what you pay for. ​

6. sinzitu

sinzitu New Member

This...

Look around and you may find a sale on Springfield mags. That's what I do. I won't pay $35-$45 for a XD mag. when you find them cheap, stock up!

**EDIT** Midway USA has XD9 16rd mags listed for $23.99 & Tactical Defense Solutions shows XD9 16rd mags for $26. Hope that helps.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011