XD gear up package!

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by Sgt_Skrb_25, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

If you purchase any XD,XDS,XDM between Sept 1- Jan 1 you get two mags, mag holder and a 2 pistol gear bag for free. I bought 2 now and it only took 3 weeks to get the gear. You got to Springfield/promotions.com and enter your serial number and upload your receipt.[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  2. Cannibal

Cannibal New Member

When I bought my XDm .40 back in 2008, it came with all that as standard. Course, since it was still a new model, I did pay a chunk more than they are going for today. :eek:

3. Mouser

Mouser Member

anyone else take advantage of this offer? Been thinking about a second Xd...maybe a CC type w/ 3" or 3.8" with double stack mag...I am not interested in the xds. Been reading about the mod 2 and will fondle a couple at the gun show this weekend....curious as to how long it takes/how much hassle to get the goodies? looks like the Sgt had a good experience

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  4. Mouser

Mouser Member

Been thinking about an XD addition for a bit so I took the deal and added one to my family....been raining alot here in the deep south so I am just looking at it...dry firing it...whispering "my precious" to it just waiting...maybe this afternoon!:)

Attached Files:

5. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter

It took a little over 3 weeks to receive my free things and $135 worth of gear makes your gun's price seem a bit less. ;)

https://www.springfieldpromo.com/Gearup.asp

6. windnsea26

windnsea26 New Member

New member here. I just bought the XD9 a few weeks ago and submitted my rebate for the gear up promotion online. Hoping it arrives before the holidays!

7. Mouser

Mouser Member

it didn't take but a few weeks for me so you might see your goodies soon! Definitely before x-mas

8. Werminator

Werminator Member

I bought my XDs back in November so I must have missed the rush... Got all of my stuff in about 2 weeks. I submitted online if I recall correctly...

9. windnsea26

windnsea26 New Member

My gear just arrived the other day. Took just over three weeks.

10. czrami

czrami New Member

Any Updates?

No mags for me and it's been since Dec 8th.

11. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

I think you guys got in during the rush. Mine took a few weeks, but that was before the holiday rush. As long as you got it in, I'm sure it will come.

12. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I got an email saying it was being processed. Maybe next week will see something in my mailbox. :)

13. czrami

czrami New Member

No mags as of yet.

I'm thinking of buying a XDs 4.0 45 in April, but it would prob be Sept by the time

I get my free .45 mags.

14. czrami

czrami New Member

Email from them today.8-12 weeks.

15. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Got mine today. :cheers:

16. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter

17. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Still the same one from last year. People are just now getting their stuff

18. Werminator

Werminator Member

I can't believe it is taking so long. I filled out my rebate online in November and had my mags before Christmas...

19. czrami

czrami New Member

Nothing yet.