XD Crimson Trace Lasergrips

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by Dan The Man, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Dan The Man

Dan The Man New Member

I tried a laser grip at my local gun shop and it did not fit right. The plastic was pulling away from the grip and the "salesman" suggest I buy it and form it with a hair dryer. It was the only one they had and the first I've tried. Has anyone had any luck with them?

2. orangello

orangello New Member

Not to tread on your thread, but i have a similar question: If these grip laser sights are not a good choice, could somebody post an alternative. I would prefer something relatively streamlined (not a big flashlight-type thing in front of the trigger guard).
    Thanks

(modsquad, please delete if you feel is threadjack)

3. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

[​IMG]

:D

In regards to the OP, I would take the crimson trace back to the dealer and use the money to buy either more ammunition, magazines, holster, or something else for your XD.

Have you tried/thought about a traditional laser setup that will install on your picatanny rails?

4. Slawth

Slawth New Member

These are the cleanest set-ups I've seen if you require a laser for your XD: Laser for Springfield XD Laser Sight Laser XD

or you could spend the money on a good set of night sights and a trigger job and still have enough left over for a few boxes of ammo.:D