Xbox Disrespect...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Trez, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Chill bro its just a game..... :eek:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufdlOj1SbVo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufdlOj1SbVo[/ame]

2. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

LMFAO funniest dam thing i've seen in a while, i needed that laugh man :D

3. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

His mother should have used protection.

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

what a fking tool ... sure hope his mom does kill him, before he procreates! :cool:

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

Least he has a chain and hair gel... lol. Maybe there is a reason for gunlocks after all. Keeps morons like that from using grampy's shotgun.

Its got fake written all over it. Why post on youtube doing something stupid like that.

6. homelessguy01

homelessguy01 New Member

That fella is what we call a waste of sex

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Looks to me that he was getting all the respect he deserves.

8. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Wow.
    How'd he miss out on being on Jersey Shore?
    He can probably vote too.

9. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

He's the type of idiot who helps the anti's movement. I can almost guarantee you he A: didn't check if either gun was loaded and B: Doesn't know how to check if the guns were loaded. Man, if I would've done that, i wouldn't be able to sit for a month and would have had to do the repair work myself. Heck, if I was even threatening someone over a video it might be just as bad. I bet this brat only got "grounded" for a week then his mom apologized. It is sad what this world is coming to.

10. Vincine

Vincine New Member

+1

1) How does he even have access to the firearms?
    2) Why did he post this on the web?
    3) Are his parents, or the firearm owners, aware now?
    4) Where are the firearms now?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  11. JigSawer40

JigSawer40 New Member

I agree wholeheartedly. ;)

12. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

People always ask me why I don't like or have kids. Example A. this dope. They say kids are a blessing, I say look at Example A.

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Hahahaha... Such a badass

I feel that his parents arent much better. His behavior is a good example of "lack of" belt to ***.some kids need it on a regular basis

14. linuxuser3890

linuxuser3890 New Member

He didn't even aim when he shot his wall, he does go harder than anyone I know. Lol

I don't know what to say, just wow!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using FirearmsTalk

15. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Anyone can post a stupid video to youtube...it doesnt take a genius or a degree, just takes a video camera, an hdmi cable and internet access.

Id say he swipped papaws shotgun without him knowing.

His parents, who are most likely as irresponsible as him otherwise he would have enough common sense to not post a video like this, probably arent around.

Its too bad that its videos and people like this that the left sees as most gun owners, a wife beater wearing whigger with a load mouth and a bad attitude.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  16. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Lord knows i got my share as a kid and I deserved it every time. A lack of belt to a$$ is what's wrong with kids. Maybe a little boot to a$$ would help the rest of the world too.

17. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Exactly...

18. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

I know my backside wore out more than one leather strap growing up. Dad had a belt that hung on the wall and only had one purpose. When you walked in and it wasn't on the hook, you immediately did a mental search to determine if it was your butt that was getting tore up or one of the brothers.

19. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

And THIS is why you never let teenagers live in the basement. Put them on the second floor, where the rain leaking in will remind them they were STUPID! :p

PS- The Anarchist-in-Training will be 16 on the 26th. SHE knows better than that idiot!

20. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Wow, in the words of R. Lee...... The best part of him ran down his mamas azz crack, and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. What a moron, was that a "cobra pistol?"