wyoming passes doomsday survival bill.

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by downsouth, Feb 27, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

2. 94browninghunt

94browninghunt New Member

I Like the idea! IMO every state should be able to do this. However, I don't think the bill would pass. And could be possibly be seen as a threat/rebellious in nature. Especially all the "separate currency" a task force and all that.

3. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

Great idea, I hope Oklahoma does something like this. Only thing I don't get is, why does Wyoming need an aircraft carrier? They're landlocked by mountains

4. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

You never know when there may be another great flood?.......

5. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Wyoming is looking better every day!

I was wondering the same thing.

6. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I like this idea a lot, I'm thinking about writing a letter and suggesting this to our reps. It does bring a good point about the government might thinking about it as a threat or rebellious that the very reason I never started a survival/ gun club.

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

Where they gonna get a crew for a aircraft carrier???? they barely got enough people to man a 4 person dinghy!!!!

8. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

I wish every state would do something like this. Maybe then the dorks in DC would finally take notice.

9. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

If they need an aircraft carrier they will need the battle fleet to go with it, including the attack submarine. Won't they? Is there a body of water in Wyoming big enough to float all of this?

10. orangello

orangello New Member

LOLing at the idea of an Aircraft Carrier anchored in a beautiful mountain lake!

11. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Even better, have you seen the movie SECOND HAND LIONS with micheal cain and robert deval. They died rich. Had a cruise ship in their west texas pond.

Good movie
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondhand_Lions

12. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

After we get our Army set up we will close off our borders.. Once this is completed we plan to capture a major sea port city. I can not tell you which one at this time. We hope the Free states of Alaska and Arizona will join us. Obama has denied us our rights as a free state we may have to leave the union. Didn't South Carolina do this?:eek: We have already started making our own money. :D

[​IMG]

13. woody63m

woody63m New Member

To put in the pond

14. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

That's a damn big pond

15. orangello

orangello New Member

Yup, that also crossed my mind. Excellent movie, IMO!
    Made me wish i had met my grandfathers, but hey if you hang out long enough, the random old people at the rest home will just assume you are a descendant in need of rambling adventure-based narratives to stimulate young minds. ;)

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

The San Francisco Bay Area would be ideal. Plenty of port facilities and there is the USS Hornet docked at Alameda. Y'all might even find some Wyoming sympathizers in the region;).

17. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

Wyoming National Guard....

18. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Our National Guard just will not work. We do know Sailors with saddles would be a big mistake. The way Obama is cutting military spending there will be many American servicemen looking for jobs.

Viking dad Shhh! how did this leakout? We may ask you to become Admiral of All Pacific operations. We most likely will have many important sounding ranks in our new government.

I plan to raise my own Militia. I will give myself the rank of Most Powerful General. We will lock up all Liberals and Federal Rangers etc. we will confisicate their arms. It looks like we will turn Yellowstone into a concentration camp for Greens, Liberals, hippies Grizzly bears and wolves.;):D

We had planned to use the Liberals as slaves in the Mines and Oil Fields that Obama has closed. We have found however, that people who live on BS and Tofu are unable to do a days work.:rolleyes:

19. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Yellowstone is far to valuable as a hunting grounds to be used as a prison camp. I recommend that the pasty-skinned vegetarian and vegan Liberals be kept underground at Yucca Mountain. Skinny bastards aren't worth the effort it would take to try and teach them a usable skill so that they could actually do any work. Only thing some of them might be good at is lawyering. They get killed first as Shakespeare recommended.

As far as titles are concerned, I think Odin would be appropriate:D.

20. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Admiral Odin All Powerful Son of Erik the Red:D.

Attached Files: