WTS/ WTT Yugoslavian m72 rpk parts kit+ cash for...?

Discussion in 'Idaho Gun Forum' started by Scottpayne1990, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Scottpayne1990

Scottpayne1990 New Member

Hey, I'm new here, so pardon me if this is in the wrong place. I have a complete Yugoslavian m-72 rpk parts kit (not built yet!) that I'm looking to trade for a firearm of some sort, or sell outright. I've got about $600 into it in parts. The parts kit is completely there and fully demilled and ready to build, and includes a brand new Green Mountain chrome lined finned barrel, an 80% receiver with bolt rails, a YHM Phantom flash hider, 2 30 round AK mags (one steel, one polymer), and a 75 round drum. I also have about $200 that I could throw in on top of the trade. I would like any sort of AK-47 (no century arms), an AR-15, a FAL, a g-3, CETME, or any other reasonable trade item, preferably mil-surp. All offers will be entertained!

2. GoMopar440

GoMopar440 New Member

Got any pics? Who's the 80% receiver made by and when was it made? You posted this in the ID forum so I'm assuming you're located in ID. What part of the state are you located in? I'm right next door in the Western part of MT. I've got a couple things it sounds like you might want that I'd be willing to trade/sell for the right kit and parts.

3. GoMopar440

GoMopar440 New Member

Nevermind. The lack of any kind of a response tells me all I need to know. I picked up an 80% receiver elsewhere already anyway.