North Carolina WTS/WTT: Rohrbaugh 9mm

Discussion in 'Firearms for Sale' started by yankee2500, Aug 31, 2013.

1. yankee2500

yankee2500 New Member

Rohrbaugh 9mm, great gun for pocket carry.

The gun is in Excellent Condition. includes two mags, VZ Grips, extra spring, box, lock and the warranty card that has not been filled out.

The ONLY trade is a Kimber Ultra model (3") ALL Silver (Stainless slide Silver Aluminum frame) Cash can be added depending on the model, needs to be in Excellent to New condition.

$925 Shipped

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Nice gun. I thought about thinking about getting one, but then I noticed the location of the magazine release. I wouldn't wanna retrain for something like that. I wonder if they make models with the traditional American style placement.

The idea of the gun appeals to me, a very tiny pocketable 9mm. And I've heard they're great quality.

Maybe someday, if they make them with the magazine release location I like.

Anyway, good luck selling it. Sorry I'm posting without being interested in buying it. :(

3. yankee2500

yankee2500 New Member

Actually the heel mag release is better suited for pocket carry than a side mag release, it is virtually impossible to release the mag accidentally unlike standard mag releases.
    Also it's unrealistic to think you would ever be in a self defense situation where you would be doing speed reloads so the type of mag release is not much of an issue.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013