WTS Ruger LCP NIB $309.00

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by michiana, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michiana

michiana New Member

Just got in a Ruger LCP I have for sale. This is new in box and am selling for $309 plus shipping. Indiana residents must pay sales tax. Ship to your FFL only.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Dick is a quality dealer, you guys can trust him and should throw him some business if you are interested!

You get an LCR in that price range, you don't even post it Dick, you PM me. :D

JD

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Forget JD, you get an LCR in that price range you let me know. JD is building a rifle he doesn't need a 38....

4. michiana

michiana New Member

Wish I could sell them at that price

I have gotten one in and took a while to sell it; they didn't seem very popular. I sold it for $420 and was the same markup as a LCP. I think I waited three months to get the darn thing from my distrubutor. I bought it for myself but once I had it in my hand I did not care for it at all and I am a wheel gun guy.

Dick

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Interesting....I've held one and liked it but I haven't shot one. Maybe I'll try to shoot one before making the purchase. Either way, if you get on in I would be interested.

6. michiana

michiana New Member

Have another Ruger LCP for sale

Just got in a Ruger LCP I have for sale. This is new in box and am selling for $309 plus shipping. Indiana residents must pay sales tax. Ship to your FFL only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.