Kentucky WTS: Gen 3 GLOCK 21SF Ambi Mag Release w/ Full Picatinny Rail

Discussion in 'Firearms for Sale' started by officerX, Jan 28, 2018.

1. officerX

officerX Member

Selling a gen 3 GLOCK 21SF with the ambi mag release and full picatinny rail. I bought it from a local neckbeard who had painted the frame FDE. I couldn't stand that so I stripped it the best I could and brought it back to black. There's a little FDE remaining on the inside of the trigger guard. There's also a small chunk missing from one of the pic rails. I tried to show all of this in the pics. In good condition overall. Comes in the original box with a very faded red label. You can BARELY make out the last 3 digits of the serial number on the label. 2 mags, no cleaning brush or rod. Asking $550 shipped OBO. Your FFL must accept transfer from an individual. If not, add $30 to cover my fee. Payment by Paypal gift or add 4% to cover the fees, or USPS money order. $525 OBO for a FTF deal in/around Frankfort or Lexington, KY. No trades. Email is the best way to contact me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. officerX

officerX Member

3. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

No offence but there 550 new.

4. officerX

officerX Member

Where are you going to find a new gen 3 21SF with ambi mag release and full picatinny rail?

5. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

Saw them on buds.

6. officerX

officerX Member

Post a link. I’d have to see it to believe it.

7. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

That comes to about $630 on my end. I can find a used one, with the same setup, locally for less, as I'm sure you can Bushman.

And yes, that is the bottom number, at the asking price, as some shops do the transfer here for $20, all the way up to $75.

I would make an offer on it, but, with that in mind, i will chose not to, as my offer might be taken as an insult.

8. officerX

officerX Member

Price drop
    $500 OBO

9. officerX

officerX Member

Will trade for a Remington 870 Police Magnum shotgun.

10. officerX

officerX Member

Bought one - no longer a trade option - just selling now.