WTF? US Firearms zip

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by MisterMcCool, Mar 3, 2013.

1. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Attached Files:

2. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

My LGS has one. Uses standard Ruger 10/22 mags. The only metal in the gun is the action and barrel. Seemed extremely cheap to me. The trigger is plastic inside of a plastic housing. About a 10lb trigger pull.

3. MisterMcCool

There is no grip. How would you hold it?

4. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

The mag housing is the grip. The middle finger goes in the hole below the trigger. Definately not comfortable.

5. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Just when I thought makers had got the max ugly in a gun this thing pops up. :p

6. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

There are videos on YouTube on the zip gun. There were multitudes of misfires for every magazine load. Some 3rd party mags do not even work. So, I guess there is something worse than a Kel....

7. Brue182

Brue182 New Member

Gun websites on YouTube got one. From the videos he has it does not work at all. He can barely ever get a 10 round mag to run without some sort of malfunction which involves clearing a unused round. Most of the 25 round mags he uses won't work in the gun because of the angle. This gun supposedly was designed around the bx25 and he can not get any of them to work in it. If I were you I would save your money. This might be a decent gun in the future if they can ever fix the problems with it.

8. bigbomar4

bigbomar4 New Member

HAHA In one of the videos on there website it shows this POS mounted like it the fore grip on an AR.

9. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

Looks like a hunk of $hit to me.

10. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Sums it up-----

11. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Looks "tacticool" for the "pimples and potato chips" crowd at the mall.

12. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

People I have talked to that have had the chance to play with this said its a POS . Will not run a full mag without choking on its self. Do your self a favor take 2, $100 bills and throw them in the the trash . It will save you the frustration .

13. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I am sure that is the "Son Of Glock" pistol.:eek:

14. 762

762 Member

NO, mail those 2 bills to me, there's a special way you have to dispose of them.

yeah, that thing looks like a POS, and if it isnt, it looks like a huge waste of money. why not buy an actual gun with a grip, or buy $200 worth of ammo, or $200 worth of beer. or maybe take the wife out for a real nice meal so you can remember what a bj feels like.

15. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

That's all it takes for a bj? Must not have been married very long. ;)

16. 762

762 Member

lol, i wish that's all it took, we'd go out to eat much more often.

17. MisterMcCool

$5 footlong

Attached Files:

18. orangello

orangello New Member

19. K305

K305 New Member

I'm originally from New York, and I remember hearing about zip guns in my teens. A zip gun is any kind of homemade barrel and hammer system designed to fire a bullet( think of a ****ty pen gun that 99% of the time explodes, implodes or just plain falls apart upon firing). Could not think of a better name for this POS. lol.

20. orangello

orangello New Member

Not to be hatin', but weren't these advertised on here in the banner ads last year?