Wow....

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by lamuskrat, Apr 15, 2010.

1. lamuskrat

lamuskrat New Member

My Jericho R .40 S&W (IWI) just arrived today. What an outstanding weapon. Looks good, feels good and only hope it shoots good. I was very surprised at how well the manual was written. Clear and precise details. I need to find one in 9mm. I got this one at a very reasonable price too.
    Edit/Delete Message:)

2. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you like it! Now-when can we expect a range report?

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Does it look like this one...

[​IMG]

4. lamuskrat

lamuskrat New Member

5. Ruzai

Ruzai New Member

I like the Jericho and I've heard a lot of positive things about all of them.
    The Jericho line is much easier to deal with in my opinion than the actual Baby Desert Eagle line. I sold my Baby Desert Eagle in 9mm for $500 with 2 extra clips and 40 self defense rounds to a restaurant owner my father knew. The guy liked the pistol a lot but it just wasnt for me...I just couldnt get used to it for some reason.

I look forward to a good range report :D

6. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Not sure I understand the difference you're pointing out myself. I had an all steel Baby Eagle a few years back and with the exception of the rollmark (and the Jericho has a rail) it's identical to the all steel Jericho I have now...

7. opaww

opaww New Member

The Jericho is one dam nice pistol, congratzzz

8. lamuskrat

lamuskrat New Member

Well i hope my son likes it, cause i gave it to him....now i want one for myself...it is an excellent weapon, yes simplistic, yes built like a tank, but it just has the perfect feel and looks.....................

9. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

The Polymer Frame Baby Desert Eagles(Jericho 941) are really nice. This is a .40 great shooter.

Attached Files:

10. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I disapprove of how they are making these and some cz's polymer now. What's the reason? It's still to bulky to be a carry gun. ????

Stick with the steel frame silly foreign gun maker dudes!!! :D

11. lamuskrat

lamuskrat New Member

Shoots great, just as I anticipated.

12. doctherock

doctherock New Member

whats the weight on that as opposed to an xd 40 or even the ruger p94 40 cal? Looks heavy.

13. EiteCombat

EiteCombat New Member

My girlfriend shoots one of these. Awsome gun, heavy and bulky though.

14. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

There are handgunnery guns, and there are tactical guns. While I wouldn't carry it, I'm sure it's a gem of a shooter.

15. General-Logic

General-Logic New Member

16. lamuskrat

lamuskrat New Member

Me too. Now my son is mad at me cause I said I was wanting to get one for my own. It's his first handgun. He doesn't want me to have the same gun, he has. I can't help it though I have that "powder and steel" addiction.

Really, it is just an awesome weapon.....

17. Ruzai

Ruzai New Member

The Jericho and the Baby Desert Eagle have slight differences and depending on when you get them they may have different sight cuts and types as well as other less significant details. I had a polymer BDE (the later versions that came with a rail) and I didnt like it as much as a Jericho. Kind of like the differences in a Smith and Wesson Model 629-7 and a Model 629-1. They look the same and operate just the same but the 629-1 would be my choice if offered both, just because of the slight differences in parts and the making of the pistol.

It was just my opinion, not really much solid fact other than the small differences in the lines. I guess I was picky about the pistol without knowing I was.

18. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Tell your son to get over the whole, "if dad does it then it's not cool" phase and get one. :D

19. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

You could always just take his then he wont have one like it:D:p