Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Wow...I guess I need to up my game as wee bit. Double drum mag, chainsaw bayonet...how much did that monster weigh, and imagine how front heavy that has to be. You would need to rest it to hit something past 50 feet.
Wow, just wow. And after all that work and prep, it was taken without a shot fired.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I did a quick google search & yeah, for $500 you too can have an electric chainsaw bayonet. Although the company's site says they are out of stock....so that means there's a few of those things out there.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I was thinking the same, except maybe a weed hacker. It could trim all those OpERatOr beards out there! 😉

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Wow...I guess I need to up my game as wee bit. Double drum mag, chainsaw bayonet...how much did that monster weigh, and imagine how front heavy that has to be. You would need to rest it to hit something past 50 feet.
Wow, just wow. And after all that work and prep, it was taken without a shot fired.
Just need a better placement for the sling - more like for a weed-eater than a rifle.:)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Other than the other ridiculous stuff on it can someone please tell me why the saw still has the grabs on it??? Guy plans to cut firewood with it too???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts