Wow just Wow.

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Apex-Predator, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Apex-Predator

Apex-Predator New Member

I get a e-mails from Cheeper Then Dirt on occasion because I bought a large quantity of bullets from them once (never again, slowest shipping in the universe) well they sent me a new add today bragging about PMC 223 for $29 for a box of 20! And 50rd of Blazer FMJ 40 cal for the same price! I did not have any intention of ever going back to them for anything and at those crazy prices they have removed any temptation.

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The similarly gouged the last time ammo was in short supply. I remember .380 FMJ selling for $49.99 a box of 50. They got an e-mail from me requesting to be taken off the e-mail list. The only thing at CTD that is "cheap" is crap.

3. Apex-Predator

Apex-Predator New Member

I bought several cases of bullets from them back when they had a clearance sale, got Hot Cores for $15 a box, and DCs for $23 but shipping took over two weeks, kinna pissed me off, sticking to Midway for the stuff I have to order.

4. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

Cheaper than who's dirt? They should be sued for false advertising. Unless they are having a sale their **** is wayyyyyyyyy overpriced.