Firearms Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just traded a guy a old crapper guitar for a keltec 380, its in rough shape as far as the finish goes. Its really chipped up. My buddy has a hammerless taurus 357 snub blue finish that has had maybe ten rounds through it. I have the both guns with me but I cant tell what the model is. The only markings on it besides the standard taurus stuff is what I believe is the serial number which starts with AP if that helps. If there any questions about either guns let me know cause I have both with me. Thanks alot... I am probly gonna re sell either gun.

Ok I just looked up the gun on taurus and found out its the CIA 357 rvolver...

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the keltecs are fairly cheap guns
the one you have is a 9-3at
in excellent condition its only worth about 225.00

as far as the taurus 357 goes theres a few diffirent models all roughly worth 250 to 300.

i say its a good trade
mainly because the taurus sounds like it's in better condition.
also the taurus would be easier to turn around and sell.

why does your friend want a kel-tec?
Yea I found out the taurus is the CIA model and the msrp is 411 but I am sure they are cheaper than that. He wants it for his wife. He got her the 357 originally but she is scared to shoot it lol.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the input . I traded for the taurus and actually really like the revolver. I will probly end up keeping this for a carry gun. Now I am very happy cause at first I was trading thinking I could sell it for 200 and ending up getting a nice little shooter!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.