Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'm playing this automotive logo identification game on my phone, and I have found all but one. I'm sorry to bring this here, but I've tried everything else I could think of, and this was my last resort. It's a company in the automotive industry, cars, trucks, motorcycles, even auto tuning. Any ideas? - mac

IMG_20130120_160603.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
wjmac said:
Okay, so I'm playing this automotive logo identification game on my phone, and I have found all but one. I'm sorry to bring this here, but I've tried everything else I could think of, and this was my last resort. It's a company in the automotive industry, cars, trucks, motorcycles, even auto tuning. Any ideas? - mac
Your Funny. :D No, I have never seen that logo before. You seem pretty desperate to figure it out though.

·
Banned
0 Posts

View attachment 83006
i have actually seen that before somewhere, but can't remember where. wish i could remember so i could point you in a direction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts