WOT: Hey Canebrake Check this Out...

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by ZeusEcho, Feb 24, 2009.

1. ZeusEcho

ZeusEcho Member Lifetime Supporter

Hi Canebrake I noticed you changed your avitar to an Emerald Tree Boa. It seems you like the serpents so here's a picture of my Coastal Carpet Python. She's about 9 feet now...

So to relate this thread to guns in some manner, if/when she passes on I guess at the very least I'll get nice set grips for the Colt 1911 I'll surely have by then, and maybe matching boots and guitar strap. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  2. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Hey Cane, since we are showing you pics of our snakes, I have an 8x10 I'm sending you in the mail of my Kentucky Trouser Viper. Should be there in a couple of days, so don't head to the mailbox just yet. :D:D:D

3. ZeusEcho

LMAO and fixed ^^^

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I literally laughed out loud when I read that Hillbilly - that was some funny sh!t right there....

JD

5. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Wait til Cane posts it on the internet....

Thumbnail size???

6. The Godfather

The Godfather New Member

nice python!

what do you typically feed her?

my red tail boa was about 6ft long and about 6inches wide before i "lost" him...

7. ZeusEcho

Thanks man. She eats 2 jumbo rats every 4 weeks or so. I kill the rats before dangling them in the cage for her. I know allot of people like to watch the snake kill it's prey but I don't think that's fair to do to a captive python. Most captive python deaths are due to infection from live feeding injuries. She's spoiled and mellow. :cool:

8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Outstanding! Terrific markings! I'd be proud to have a small section of her hide when she leaves these earthly bounds. It would be used to do-up a second set of grips for the Colt! Let's be sure this request is fulfilled numerous years in the future!!

My emerald boa is a temporary thing, tracking shows my CCG 460 Rowland kit is due here on Thursday. I think the boa may turn back into a viper around the same time!

[​IMG]

Watch it Dillinger, better not wake me up!

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Hey Red Dawn Redneck I'm looking forward to getting that photo! [​IMG]

Don't know if I've ever seen a viper with no teeth! [​IMG]

10. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 Active Member

KY Viper

Cane, hillbilly said it was a KY trouser viper==takes tweezers to handle!:p:D