Worst Movie Ever Made???

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

So with the movie threads lately, it occurs to me that the glass is sometimes half empty.

First, I don't mean fun-bad. I love corny, bad B-movies. Sometimes they're more fun than a well made movie. Sometimes they become classics in their own right.

I'm talking about the movie you would opt for surgery over seeing again.

Name the film, and state your reason. You may just save a fellow mwmber from a horrible fate.

2. orangello

orangello New Member

"Fresh Horses" reason it sucked, i am not a woman. (goneGF wanted to see it :rolleyes: )

976-EVIL was an excruciatingly lame Horror film back-in-the-day. I think that was one of maybe three movies i've walked out on.

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Never Surrender, the MMA movie, has to be close to the top for me, and I love MMA. Lame acting, lame fights, lame story, lame everything. I don't know what a key-grip is, but I'm sure that was even lame.

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Recent...The Day the World Stood Still....Just another environmental poke at Global Weather change caused by humans!

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Fahrenheit 911 or anything by Michael Moore.

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Forgot about those Spitty, cause I would never watch the damned things....but you are soooo right!!

7. spittinfire

I watched that one, it did nothing but make my blood pressure go sky high and make me want to beat michael moore into a coma. Keep in mind I was at a very liberal college when that piece of crap came out and copies were everywhere.

8. Caliche

Caliche New Member

Solaris was pretty bad.

9. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

Absolutely hands down worst movie ever made: Tracks, starring Dennis Hopper. Painful to watch.
    A movie about a Viet Nam vet returning his KIA buddy's ashes to California. I figured if Dennis Hopper was in it, it would be at least entertaining.

I bought it at the PX at Hickam AFB. That was 13 years ago and I still kick myself for not leaving it there. It made absolutely not one bit of sense at all. I still wake up at night thinking about how bad it was (that's no sh*t either).

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Remember now, you gotta tell us WHY it's bad.

I am a huge Seagal fan. After J.D., he's my primary driving force in my "Acquire a 1911" fund. He's done some admirable things in his personal life, and he's an old guy who still whoops @$$ and gets the girl.

That said...

Against the Dark, he's a proffesional post apocalyptic vampire hunter. Certainly in my top 10 baddies, mostly because the concept had some potential, and it wasn't executed.

Kill Switch, he's a southern cop (Memphis, New Orleans?) tracking serial killers. Okay. Film moves along, wraps up, and he disappears. To resurface. In Russia. Speaking Russian. To a hot Russian babe. At his Russian house, with his Russian kids. No explanation whatsoever, it's just there, and leaves you audibly saying "WTF???"

11. spittinfire

I hated the last Indian Jones! Aliens!?!?!? come on man....should have stopped with Temple of Doom.

12. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Sequels that shouldn't have been made probably warrants it's own thread, as well. The shorter thread would be sequels that worked.

Everything after First Blood 1, why?

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Worst movie listed is "Plan 9 From Outer Space" made by Ed Wood. However I watched the original and found myself laughing most of the way thru.

Worst movie I ever paid to see wasAmerican Cyborg: Steel Warrior

I was trying to get a date with this gal that managed the threater and this was the ONLY thing that I hadn't seen, so it was the excuse movie.

This movie was just effing pathetic. I am pretty sure you can see the overhead mic boom in half a dozen scenes. And the movie had some potential, but it was very little potential and it was quickly clubbed like a baby seal into a bloody pulp, then run over with the stupidity bus.

I did end up getting the date, and we dated for about 6 months, so it wasn't a total loss. But damn, that movie flat sucked....

14. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

All time worst movie made (IMO) Australia.

It started out ok; story about Aussie cattle ranch. How bad could it be?

But was it a good guys / bad guys story, or a hardships on the ranch story, or a half breed aboriginal children (creamys) done wrong story, or an Aussie Pearl Harbor?

And for the time it was made the CG completely sucked! Now I can suspend reality with the best of them for the sake of movie entertainment, but don't insult me, and at least have scene continuity. First your heel is about to slip off the edge of a cliff, and suddenly you're 60 feet away!?

I was left feeling robbed, insulted, and taken advantage of. Fortunately is was only a rental.

15. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Literally any movie Van Damme made later in his career. Yup, Bloodsport is a classic but he really made some crap later on. Most were the straight to video/late night TV genre...

16. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

I dislike all the Van Damme movies......

17. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Sly's attempt at humor. I can't remember the name, but he was a mobster. Unwatchable.

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

"Oscar"? Yeah, pretty terrible.:eek:

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Ooohhhhhhh, Let us not forget the effing classic:

Stop! Or my Mom will shoot! :rolleyes:

20. suprdave

suprdave New Member

My wife and oldest daughter talked me into watching Twilight. Apparently you have to have a vagina to understand this pile of turds. Worst movie EVER....JD, you can't even top this piece of sh!t.