Worst gun blooper you've ever seen

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dynastyofnext, Aug 28, 2009.

1. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

So today I was especially bored so I put on the spanish soaps to look at some big boobs for a bit. The scene was some kind of swat or military taking a farm land and they were doing close ups of the soldiers and their weapons. When it got to one guy he was holding his gun in the standard about to enter stance, but his gun's slide was all the way on the second safety. Horrible director should of caught that. Oh no boobs in that one by the way.

So someone else share one.

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Boobs or bloopers? :confused:

3. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

Bloopers. He was talking about boobs on the soap. There were no boobs in the show about the gun blooper.

S.S.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

When Rambo, John J. discharges a LAW in a chopper full of guys who'd already been through enough.

Backblast area clear, anyone?

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Indeed, that was a major blooper there, no doubt in my military mind. :eek:

Jack

6. orangello

orangello New Member

It's the little, obvious goofs that annoy me. Almost every time somebody shoots a semi-auto pistol on a tv show/movie, they show the slide locking back after the shot (presumably due to an empty magazine). Then the person will fire another shot. Safety first n all, but that blows goats.

7. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

I don't watch much TV or go see many movies. I do read a lot, and I am always amazed how wrong most authors get it when it comes to guns. I just read a bit last night where the sheriff's sidearm (a SAA .45 Long Colt) was described as "double action". I often see references of .45 Auto pistols as "revolvers".

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

If anyone has contemplated it, never EVER wrap an ammo belt around your body, over the shoulder, etc.

If the choke out doesn't get you, the gun climbing up to your face will.

Don't ask me how I know.

9. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

LMAO......just spit water all over my dog to keep it off of my monitor. :D

Jack

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Some of the worst was on that TV show Flashpoint. Tango and I were tearing that show to pieces on a weekly basis.

One episode the "sniper" had the solution, finger tightening on the trigger, and his bolt handle was up on his weapon. :rolleyes:

Another classic, same guy, has a bolt action rifle, covering his partner and the damn scope is mounted UPSIDE DOWN!!

Then there was an episode of CSI:Miami where they were tracking a true sniper, and the guy was taking out civilians with something called "A kill zone". This was the placing of three bullets, in three victim's heads, in a left to right fashion.

First victim, hit above the Right Eyebrow.
    Second victim, hit dead center between the eyes.
    Third victim, hit above the Left Eyebrow.

That was the killer announcing how good he was, because he was shooting the "Kill Zone"

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over?!?! :eek:

JD

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

"Sarge, break the belt, please (gurgle gurgle)"

"C'mere, Rambo. See why we don't wrap an M60 belt around our necks like Corporal Dumb@$$ here?"

12. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Does the DEA agent who shot himself in the leg and then tries to continue the safety class count as a blooper?

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LMAO!

There goes the Diet Dew.... and I need a towel to clean up my deskphone. :eek:

Corporal Dumbass.... LMAO!

14. orangello

orangello New Member

If you are talking about the vid i think you are, i LOL'd at that one & felt much safer.

15. allyellow

allyellow New Member

Great now my side hurts.:D

16. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

Just saw another one Dont know if you guys watch Burn notice, but Fiona was firing a Bolt action rifle and she didnt load the gun once. Managed to fire like 6 shots.

17. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

My personal favorites are any action sequence where the full-auto's seem to go on forever without running out of ammo...no reloads, just bang, bang, bang, bang......

18. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

a couple of friends were over one day and someone had a glock 22 .40 cal, he let one of his friends go to fire it and he cocked it before he handed it to him. the guy cocked it again, of course wasting a round and making a jam, then after he got that right the guy went to shoot it and had his thumb resting on the rear sight...luckily the friend stopped him before he fired and saved his thumb from being ripped off.

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Blasphemy - Fiona Glenanne DOES NOT make mistakes. Bite your tongue! :D

Attached Files:

20. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Before I retired, I used to get to take the LTCs from Judge Advocate and General Staff out to the range for the "familiarization" fire. All they had to do was put one magazine downrange from a .45, and 10 rds from an M-16. It was fascinating to watch- as long as you had remembered to take your Kevlar pills that morning...

Anyone old enough to remember at TV western called "Wanted- Dead or Alive" ? Steve McQeen as Josh Randall, bounty hunter- carried a cut down Winchester lever action in cal. 44-40. Problem was, the cartridges in his belt loops were 45-70 Govt. Whoops (But they look better!)