World War Z: TOTAL FAIL!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JonM, Jan 5, 2013.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

http://hotbutteredpopcorn.com/coming-soon/120907

they are using fast zombies and brad pitt... TOTAL FAILURE!!

i had high hopes for this movie but its got nothing at all to do with the book other than the title.

going to be a while after this 28days later reboot to get a good zombie flick *sigh*

2. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

I actually prefer fast zombies provided it's in keeping with the story line. If they get infected and turn instantly they should be fast. If they die first then become the undead they should be slow -but you you need hordes and tight spaces for it to work. Cannon fodder bores me otherwise.

3. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

We have the book but I haven't read it yet. I'll have to check it out.

4. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

I was very disappointed in Resident Evil 5 also. Please can someone make a good zombie movie. Or just make a bunch of zombies.

5. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

I hate fast zombies. I'm old school I like them slow like night of the living dead.

6. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I think faster zombies are more scary. I liked how the zombies were in Land of the Dead.

7. eltoro

eltoro New Member

I like slow zombies also ! Because fast zombies will catch me and eat me LOL so I better get on my cardio and shooting skills just incase zombies are fast ;) Ok back to practice on rats in palm trees zombies couldn't be faster than them rats dang they are fast lol

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I like it ... even if Brad Pitt is in it. I like the idea of fast zombies ... makes surviving that more difficult.

Life is hard ... why shouldn't re-animated life be hard? :cool:

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

but fast zombies arent scary. its like your stuck in the rodney king riots or a ows protest. stinky dirty shtty not terribly scary just disgusting.

the thing that makes zombies scary is that slow inevitability of the zombies winning through quantity.

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I don't know jon, that last scene, with the zombie horde building a zombie rampart to scale the wall ... pretty scary thinking of the inevitable of that :eek:

i find it odd though that no one ever thinks to use a flamethrower in those situations? :cool:

11. eltoro

eltoro New Member

Well I'm gonna be the hugh hefner os sexy zombie ladies ;) LOL gonna start a web page ZEXY ZOMBIES gone VIRAL ;) LMAO

12. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

You may have something there.

13. CJohn364

CJohn364 New Member

Looks like one of those movies where I'll check out once it hits BluRay.

14. donthav1

donthav1 Active Member

i watched it again the other day & suprisingly there are some fast zombies in Night of the Living Dead. not Usain Bolt fast, but quicker than others

15. eltoro

eltoro New Member

Day of the dead has super fast zombies also i watched it on netflix other night and I was like dang those are fast zombies lol. Made me start eating good again so i loose weight lol