Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobski, May 2, 2013.
the top screws off and i found wax inside.
Possibly a windproof candle lantern.
Yep. that's my guess also.
Hmmmm- need more pics of that one, and something for scale.
Some sort of lamp, looks like the mantel, or the globe is missing
Dang, hoss, where you coming up with all this stuff?
The "wax" might be residue...
Almost looks like an old check valve fixture on an old boiler , radiator heating system...? Is there a piece of rope down in the wax or old grease..?
Add a wire handle to it with short lenght of chain, looks like what cathlic Priest use to burn incence during Mass............
it 5" tall. made of aluminum.
maybe an early camping bug candle?
Does the base look like it friction fits into a receptacle?
given the small holes, maybe it uses those smaller citronella candles. used as a bug deterent?
the small holes and the overall size, i don't see it being used as a latern.
thats what im thinking. it just sits on a base.
im going with bug candle ern.