Firearms Talk banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
You poor, poor victim. I'm really feeling bad for you.
Dog, where did all this come from? The income disparity was about all America. The top one percent has a way larger share of the income than their percent of the population. You know, the ones that got the tax cut.

I don't recall any whining. Could you be putting words into my mouth. Another Trumpian tactic. Surely not. Sarcastic? Surely not? Perhaps the answer to all your problems is remedial reading.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Dog, where did all this come from? The income disparity was about all America. The top one percent has a way larger share of the income than their percent of the population. You know, the ones that got the tax cut.

I don't recall any whining. Could you be putting words into my mouth. Another Trumpian tactic. Surely not. Sarcastic? Surely not? Perhaps the answer to all your problems is remedial reading.
Why not tell everyone your solution to your problems with the rich and successful. The same ones that employ the majority of the taxpayers. How would you put them in their place?

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Shame face:
Why not tell everyone your solution to your problems with the rich and successful. The same ones that employ the majority of the taxpayers. How would you put them in their place?
Shame face on you! I described a disparity in incomes. All the rest of the stuff came for your perception, an incorrect one, of what I said. Read more carefully and make your rants relevant to the communication. Or, go blow smoke elsewhere.

Had a good shoot, The question for the day is WW231 temperature sensative. The other problem of the day is how and where to resupply my lead for casting bullets.

The other question was answered earlier. Garth Brooks did show up for inauguration day. That celebration is the start of setting things right in this country.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Shame face:

Shame face on you! I described a disparity in incomes. All the rest of the stuff came for your perception, an incorrect one, of what I said. Read more carefully and make your rants relevant to the communication. Or, go blow smoke elsewhere.
You wouldn't talk about disparity in incomes if it wasn't bugging you so again what is your solution?

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
You wouldn't talk about disparity in incomes if it wasn't bugging you so again what is your solution?
This thread has become about your screwed up thinking and behaving. Dog you need help. I do not have to defend do-squat with you or your buddies. Go watch the ceremony. It will help you understand something about America that you missed along the way.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
This thread has become about your screwed up thinking and behaving. Dog you need help. I do not have to defend do-squat with you or your buddies. Go watch the ceremony. It will help you understand something about American that you missed along the way.
That even people with obvious mental deficiencies can become President?

I would think you would be glad to add your solutions to your perceived problems with America.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
That even people with obvious mental deficiencies can become President?
You are right! The forever #1 POTUS with "mental deficiencies" is leaving for Florida in disgrace. So shamed by recent events he will not show his face in public.

We will see him again dealing with the, count-um, second impeachment. He will not remain in planned Florida home for long since his neighbors will have him run off. News said Trumps last statements today were lies.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
MT I am certainly not a one issue voter. I really don’t like Donald Trump as a person. It just so happens that most of policies he championed I am in full agreement. Calling him a racist and white nationalist nazi or whatever doesn’t cut it with me. He made promises to bring jobs to the country and more importantly he tried hard to keep that promise. Now with Biden we will have higher fuel costs higher taxes and the post COVID economy will never come back to where it was under Trump. Excess money will be spent on green jobs that will never materialize and the US dollar will shrink causing inflation. I will always vote against these ridiculous policies.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
People should really do more research regarding what is really involved in the green energy movement and how it will cost jobs and actually harm the environment while giving China the ten years they need to make us irrelevant.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Con-men and conspiracy theorist:.I'd suggest looking at how the country is responding to Trump's leaving. For the vast improvements done by Trump go check out Atlantic City. Speak to the contractors and other help of what an upfront guy Trump. really is. Trump's former bankers are welcoming him back....Not. Fact of the matter Trump is become something of a modern day leper.

Fact of the matter is the radical right cannot accept the truth.The radical right is not conservative. Just check out 1/6.

Wake up, the Republican Party is trying to ditch the Trumpites. Trump's toadies and thrown kissers scattered like like a covey of quail when it hit the fan. The America you praise never existed. I say again this country cannot be successfully led by con men and conspiracy theorist.

AOC is the pinup girl for the radical right! That girl can smile and seriously jerk your chain,

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
This article appeared in the most recent "Trace". I think it is important to know what those people are about. It is necessary to be ready for these attacks.

"...As we watch Trump’s administration fade into history, I thought of that rally as I began to assess Trump’s rhetoric vs. reality on guns. Many of the traits that define Donald Trump also defined his track record on gun policy: blustery, erratic, and shallow...."

·
Registered
409 Posts
MT I am certainly not a one issue voter. I really don’t like Donald Trump as a person. It just so happens that most of policies he championed I am in full agreement. Calling him a racist and white nationalist nazi or whatever doesn’t cut it with me. He made promises to bring jobs to the country and more importantly he tried hard to keep that promise. Now with Biden we will have higher fuel costs higher taxes and the post COVID economy will never come back to where it was under Trump. Excess money will be spent on green jobs that will never materialize and the US dollar will shrink causing inflation. I will always vote against these ridiculous policies.
Trump did not fulfill his promise to bring back jobs to the US, and his attempt actually was a big failure. He also promised a wall to appease the white nationalist, but he only built a few miles, enough to give money to his contractor buddies. Bannon actually got busted for defrauding the very people he was championing, the Trump supporters that wanted a wall to keep the evil brown people out. The stock market responded very good to the the Biden win, and oil prices will not go up because of Biden. Speaking of inflation, how about Trump running up the national debt more than any other president.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
MT why would you read and quote an anti gun propaganda outlet like Trace? Maineiak why does someone have to be a white nationalist to want border security. Most of the senators who rail against the border wall were for it before they were against. And Trump ran up the deficit as a result of the pandemic in any event Biden will likely run it up more in his 1st year than Trump did in 4. Real incomes were going up for middle and lower income families for the first time in many years. I get it you guys have little Trump vodoo dolls you sit around poking pins into but you can’t change the facts that the unemployment rate was down and wages were up for first time in many years.

·
Premium Member
10,005 Posts
Illegal immigration has been opposed by many, not all of which were white.

·
Registered
409 Posts
MT why would you read and quote an anti gun propaganda outlet like Trace? Maineiak why does someone have to be a white nationalist to want border security. Most of the senators who rail against the border wall were for it before they were against. And Trump ran up the deficit as a result of the pandemic in any event Biden will likely run it up more in his 1st year than Trump did in 4. Real incomes were going up for middle and lower income families for the first time in many years. I get it you guys have little Trump vodoo dolls you sit around poking pins into but you can’t change the facts that the unemployment rate was down and wages were up for first time in many years.
I think the border wall was nothing more than a stunt. Walls don't work well anyways, the walls they already had in place, the drug smugglers had tunnels going under. Boarder security is one thing, and we Dems like that too, but a wall is more like a waist of tax payer dollars.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts