Woot-woot!

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by freefall, Mar 12, 2011.

1. freefall

freefall New Member

The Lovely Mrs Freefall left me last night to do spring break in AZ with our daughter The Lovely Miss Freefall. This left me free to attend the Palmer gun show with her brother. We prowled the place twice looking for the good deal he spotted on 5.56 ammo (but didn't buy when he saw it) when we both saw the gun I've been looking for the last few years. An old model Kimber Compact Stainless just like the one the Lovely Mrs bought for me at the Palmer show about 5 years ago. I beat him to the draw (money clip) and bought it for $700. I'm tickled spitless. Can't wait for the Lovely Mrs to get home and tell me what a Clever Devil I am. Going to have to finish my ersatz Jackass Leather shoulder rig before she gets home so she has a complete package to show her book club. I'm stoked.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Excellent find My Brother!

However I must stamp this thread as "In Violation" unless there is some gun pr0n in following posts. :cool:

Congrats on the newest addition.

JD

3. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Cool beans!! Can't wait for the pics and range report.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congratulations. Now get to stitching brother. :cool:

5. freefall

freefall New Member

Mea culpa, I am technologically challenged and unable to post pictures. I have gnashed my teeth over this in the past. Guess I'm going to have to hire the neighbor basement boy.:eek:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Careful freefall, When mine found out that every time she went somewhere, and something else showed up during her absence, .......

well, I now have to spend vacations with her.

7. freefall

freefall New Member

8. freefall

freefall New Member

Actually, I like the Lovely Mrs, just hate f@#$ing airplanes.

9. sbninja

sbninja New Member

Oh no!:eek: Not Lake Havasu Spring Break:eek: