Woodbury outfitters

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by spinelessplague, May 27, 2011.

1. spinelessplague

spinelessplague New Member

Has anyone Purchased from this company before?

Ive been looking for a new XDM and when i google'd it i came across this site

Home Page and they do seem to have good prices just looking for some advise.:confused:

2. Car54

Car54 New Member

I bought a M&P 15X from Woodbury for $150 less than anyone else had it for. Shipping was a bit high at $35, but even figuring that in and my FFL, I was still ahead of any other price at that time or since. I was a happy camper.

As close as you are, you could make a day trip to them.

3. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

You might want to look at Fin, Feather and Fur. It's closer to Toledo and they have decent prices.

4. spinelessplague

ordered my XDM and im already shooting it. service was awesome! will definately purchase from them again.

5. Car54

Car54 New Member

Glad everything worked out for you.

6. Hairtrigger

Hairtrigger Member

Jaqua's in Findlay has gotten serious about their handgun selection. They now have a very large selection of new handguns

7. spinelessplague

I've never heard of Jaqua's is it a big place? never been to the fin either. lol i guess i am more of an internet shopper. although i did drive down to woodbury to pickup my gun to avoid the shipping costs and transfer fee. nice store they have there in Coshocton (hope i spelled that right) not to mention its right behind a taco bell!! taco's and gun's!! lol :D

8. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

By chance dig you go to Roscoe Village they have a museum with one of the best pre Civil War muzzle loader collections I have ever seen.

9. Hairtrigger

Hairtrigger Member

Jaquas

just look at the picture top center of the page. Tons of scatterguns but plenty of rifles and handguns too

10. spinelessplague

didnt go to the museum but i did eat at the inn... great food