Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Mods, feel free to delete if this has been done.

You are exposed to radiation from space, and develop ONE super power. What is it, and why?:cool:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

The ability to time travel within my own lifetime - at will, and retain all the knowledge that I had learned at any point.

Example - I would go back to high school, knowing what I know now, and skip more classes to hang out with Becky Greene and Lisa Morrison. :cool:

Stop by 1986 and buy Microsoft at IPO - Hold the stock until early 1999 - cash in and making myself a few billion.

Summer of 1999, set up my own professional "contracting" company - Start building assets. Hire experts in logistics, travel, profiling, plus all the "heavy lifting" jobs.

In 2000 take the FBI's Most Wanted List from today, or in the future, and start using my "employees" to eliminate threats before they become a thorn in the side. (Note: Add to the list with names the likes of Paris Hilton, Borat, Jamie Kennedy, Kayne West, etc. )

Manage the whole thing from the future, so I can see trends before they happen and work to alter them.

No, I haven't ever given this any thought. :cool:

JD

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Incredibly thoughtful response. Makes my X-Ray vision at the Hollywood premieres seem adolescent at best.:eek:

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LMAO - That's the best you had? Why not Invisibility, then you could follow them home and sneak in. :D

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

See, that's why you're the Mod, and I'm HatMan, strange visitor from another planet.

I'm changing my answer to invisibility.:D

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

MANLY Hatman.....:D

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Well done sir, well done.:D

8. painted_klown

painted_klown New Member

I have thought about this as well and I would say the power to make myself and/or anything that touches my skin invisible. Your clothes and anything you touch needs to be invisible as well or you would get SERIOUSLY hurt by people who thought you were a ghost!;)

9. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

It is true, we never really grow up.

Since this isn't the bunker I will keep it SFW ;) My second choice then would be the ability to know what women are thinking. Could backfire I know, and most of us probably prefer not to know but ...:cool:

And I promise to only use my powers for good. OK, maybe not!

10. ScottG

ScottG New Member

And you know I don't already have super powers how? :p

11. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Convince the anti-gunners just how ignorant they are. This would take a real Superman

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Dude, you carry a Marakov. Do you REALLY need to ask that question? :D

13. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

my power would be immortality. that way i could be learn the secrets of the universe. since id be able to travel space without the need of air or food:D

14. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Actually, it does take superhuman strength to own a Mak. I spend a lot of time telling it that you shoot people from the front, not in the back of the head while saying, "goodbye, Comrade...."

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Mine was time travel too as well. But I would go back and take care of people that needed to be taken care of like Hitler I would go back and kill him while on the crapper or when he was a teenager. I would go back and kill oswald two days before he shot kenady. I would go back and kill John Wilkes Booth. I would also buy some Zerox and Microsoft stock along with HP and Tesas Instruments stock.

I would go back and buy guns tons of guns all unfired condition and keep them that way. I would go back and buy a bunch of now Class III firearms like a Browning BAR and a Tommy gun.

I would also go to roswell the night of teh crash and take my digicam and cam corder with me.

I would commission a very large gun something along the lines of a 700 NE or 475 A&M Mag or 50BMG. Then I would go back to dino times and shoot me a dam T-Rex.

16. BPond

BPond New Member

I want the power of invisibility, and a cloaking device for my truck.

I'd enforce my own brand of traffic laws. If you insist on going under the speed limit, you aren't just getting tapped, you're getting your a$$ thrown into a guard rail or ditch.

Obviously, I'd need to be invisible afterward to shake Big Brother.:D

17. bkt

bkt New Member

The ability to manipulate the thoughts of others like Professor Xavier from X-Men.

While wishing for that goes against everything I believe in, I can't think of a more potent "superpower".

18. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Great, time travel is already taken so I guess I'd take the power to know the good and evil in people by casual contact. Like the Bruce Willis character in Unbreakable. Just wonder around like chlorine..cleaning up the gene pool!!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  19. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

10 minute long orgasms?

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Why would anyone shorten the length of an orgasm?:confused: