Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Ranger-6, May 4, 2012.

1. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

2. orangello

orangello New Member

Gotta love a happy ending.

3. vincent

vincent New Member

Notifying the PD did nothing...a convicted rapist is walking around...

Extra patrols did nothing...said convicted rapist still got in the house...

Arming herself did EVERYTHING...and then some. Chalk one up for the good guys

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Good 4 her. Now he's a good rapist.

5. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Woman kills rapist

Glad to see this scum sucking low life got what he deserves!!

6. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Karma -----------------

7. FAS1

FAS1 Member

It's a shame she had to become a victim first before she decided that having a gun for self defense is the best option.

8. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Great story. SO good in fact, I can't help wondering why it hasn't come out much sooner. The incident occurred Oct 2008.

9. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

One less sub-human to worry about.

10. orangello

orangello New Member

Maybe CNN lost it on the cutting room floor, sotospeak?

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

he was just starting to get his life turned around. that young man was cut down in the prime of his life. he was just conducting a consensual act according to the clinton administration...

if it wasnt for that thoughtless woman and a weapon of mass destruction that young man would still be alive today!!

ok now that im done channeling eric holder and al sharpeton, good for her. firearms in the home without locks on the gun loaded and ready to go is the only way to stop crime. police are just there to offer a ride to the hospital for a rape kit or take pictures of the victim after the fact.

12. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

The problem with this news is the fact that it happens.

• Okla. Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder: 911 Operators Say It's OK to ...
    abcnews.go.com › US
    Jan 4, 2012 – A young Oklahoma mother took the notion of 'maternal instinct' to a new level when she shot and killed and intruder to protect her ...
    Comments - Komisarjevsky Sentenced to ... - Teen Mom Kills Home Intruder

• Woman shoots and kills intruder - KansasCity.com
    http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/...012/04/.../kc-police-on-scene-of-shooting.htm...
    Apr 9, 2012 – A woman shot and killed one of two armed teenagers who forced their way into her central Kansas City home Monday afternoon, police said.

• Fort Worth Woman Shoots & Kills Home Intruder « CBS Dallas / Fort ...
    dfw.cbslocal.com/.../fort-worth-woman-shoots-kills-home-intruder/
    Dec 29, 2011 – Police in Fort Worth are investigating a fatal shooting. A woman shot and killed a man that is suspected to be a home intruder.

• Fort Worth woman shoots intruder found in home | News | News from ...
    www.star-telegram.com › News
    Jan 27, 2012 – The woman returned home shortly before noon and discovered the man in her home and then confronted him, said Sgt. Pedro Criado, police ...

• California Woman Shoots Intruder During 911 Call | Video - ABC News
    abcnews.go.com/.../california-woman-shoots-intruder-911-call-1510...
    Dec 7, 2011 – 911 tapes capture drama during a break-in at Donna Hopper's California home.

• Jacksonville Woman Protects Home By Shooting at Burglar ...
    http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/...com/.../Woman-who-Shot-Robber-I-Just-Pulled-t...
    Dec 21, 2011 – JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Years ago, Betty Magnusson's son took her to a gun show and bought her a gun. That .38 revolver was tucked away in ...

• Police: Woman fights back, shoots intruder in KCMO
    www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/shooting-reported-in-kcmo
    Apr 9, 2012 – KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Kansas City woman escaped a home invasion unharmed after she fatally shot an intruder. Police say two armed men ...

13. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Perfectly said gello. This stuff gets ignored by the liberal press. This is exactly why people are starting to carry openly and objecting when hassled. It seems to be the only way to raise awareness. All the pacifying of the libs by pro gun people isn't working. If it was working we wouldn't get hassled for doing something legal and not just legal but number 2 on the bill of rights list. I can't think of anything else that we do legally that we get stopped and harassed just for doing it.

14. tCan

tCan Active Member

Reminds me of this song:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2dZWH762w[/ame]

15. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

This all works out great if she is being attacked in her home. But the gov. and le sure make it difficult to carry on the street. If she carries open they will hassle the crap out of her, if she wants to conceal she has to spend money to get a permit and training, money she may not have. She could be from a state that allows neither. I guess she only has a right to defend herself at home. :(

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Great story. I don't know her but I am proud of her. But she has a lot of emotional trauma here that I hope she gets help with. But she did the right thing and it is an awesome ending. I'm glad it took the rapist 7 hours to die. And I hope his dirty, filthy life passed before his eyes more than once during that time. :eek:

17. JonM

JonM Moderator

smoking and talking on a cell phone for two...

18. JonM

JonM Moderator

i think a good shotgun blast into that upstanding model of a 99% type was likely very good therapy...

19. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Your theory on harassing people carrying doesn't jibe with your tag line Jon.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  20. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Hate to hear she was raped to start with. Hearing that it took him 7 hours to die...not long enough, hope it was painful as HELL, and yes I hope he saw what he had done over and over until he sees the gates of hell.

This is the best outcome for her and him, she refused to be a victim again, good for her. He refused to stop and died, good for HER.