Woman Sues Google for Bad Directions

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gregs887, Jun 1, 2010.

1. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

From Yahoo news, I think this is my new favorite reporter :D

Print Story: Woman Sues Google for Bad Directions - Yahoo! News

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Doesn't surprise me. In today's world no one can make a mistake or just be stupid, someone has to be at fault for everything and that person needs to pay. The stupid is taking over our country...

3. suprdave

suprdave New Member

NOTHING surprises me anymore...

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Hopefully she was rendered sterile as a result of the accident. This will prevent her from passing along her defective genes that casued this in the first place.

5. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Too bad she survived, this weakens the herd :D

6. bkt

bkt New Member

My thought exactly. Either this woman is dumb as a bag of hair or she was looking for a lawsuit. That's suitable reason, IMO, for her genetic makeup to end with her and go no further.

7. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

Protecting the stupid from their selves

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

These types of stories are sad, because Google has some truly great minds and they openly enjoy putting funny things out there.

For years you could go to Google maps and put in your hometown and then put in London, England and hit directions.

You would get turn by turn directions up to somewhere in Maine, then it would tell you strip down and swim across the Atlantic. The time frame would be broken down by the drive and then the swim would be broken down by stroke ( freestyle, backstroke, butterfly ) and how strong of a swimmer you were. It was brilliant. :p

Now that feature is gone, probably because of morons like this one. :mad:

JD

9. sigp250

sigp250 New Member

In my opinion, this is a classic frivolous lawsuit.
    Lauren Rosenberg is a Philistine.

Clearly, Goggle has Terms and Conditions for use of their products. They will now probably need to add a disclaimer to the effect of Not responsible for Stupidity. Persons with IQ's less than 50 should not use Goggle. CA should rightfully seek damages for expense and waste of time. Her lawyer should be disbarred.

10. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

She should have to prove the brain damage occured as a result of being hit by the car, obviously she was already brain damaged.
    See, she should've been wearin her walkin helmet!

11. ALSGUN

ALSGUN New Member

In this day and age when someone sues for spilling hot coffee on themselves and winning, this garbage dosen't surprise me...

12. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Thank you internet. That's amazing.

13. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Where is Darwin now that we need him?

[​IMG]

14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

First Google gives direction for DRIVING. Second why was she walking in the middle of the effing road. and Third why didn't Mr. Hartwood stop back up and finish her off. OMG I hope she gets slapped with a big fine and loses everything she ever owned and gets put out on the effing street like a worthless bum.....