Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Full on applause. My favorite type of rapist. Dead.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Well...he was looking for "penetration"...I'd say he found it!

Good for her, I hope she's gets over the trauma of this event.

Tack

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
one less 99% type.

good for the victim. most of those 22lr are 10 sot models so she likely only missed once. thats damn fine shooting.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
thinning of the herd :cool: well done mam

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hopefully this will send a message to other would be criminals in that area, that you never know who's armed.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
another story we will never hear on the national news
:eek:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
He had a knife, she fell in the shower, and she was still able to get to her pistol and use it. I'm impressed.

·
Administrator
34,281 Posts
Doesn't the saying go "Never bring a knife to a gun fight"? I'm glad the BG had the knife and she had the gun. She rocks!! Women are not the defenseless, frail creatures some criminals think they are.

She's my hero of the week. I'm very proud of her to think of a way to get to the gun. She's an inspiration.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Well this story brings a happy dance to mind. It is tragic that she had to shoot that BAST..., It is tragic that she was attacked, it is justice that he died for what he was attempting to do.

I can 100% guarantee that this Rapist will never attack another woman...the way it should be.

I agree with Winds...she is my hero of the week, praying for her and her family.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts