Woman hiding with her kids shoots intruder

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by beastmode986, Jan 5, 2013.

1. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

Thank the Lord the woman and her children are ok, good for her for defending herself.

2. charlesmar

charlesmar New Member

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

The title of this article should not be

instead it should read

If all this POS intended was to rob the place he would not have spent the time looking around for the occupants :cool:

I hope he dies! :mad:

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

No Darwin award.:(

5. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Where's the national coverage on this, el presidente?

Attached Files:

6. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

once again, stories like this are under-reported - surprised the ACLU isn't involved, defending the perp's right to rape, steal and murder. too bad she didn't have a .40 S&W or a .45 ACP to unload on him - would have provided a much needed spending cut for the GA correctional system lol

7. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

I'm surprised he wasn't dead, said she hit him in the face a few times.

8. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

He may have been under the influence of pcp or something,

9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

"He said if Slater survives the night, doctors will try to operate in the morning to repair the damage."
    Now THAT'S what I call jury nullification!

10. willshoum

willshoum New Member

This brings back memories of grade school, what do you want to be when you grow up. If I was the Dr. treating this scumbag he would have died in the first E.R. ..... And If I was a first responder to the sceene, he would have died on the street from blood lost.......Six shots at belt level would have stopped him in his tracks......Thats what I call loose bowels.......;)

11. levelcross

levelcross New Member

So close to a perfect ending...HIS.

12. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Wait !!!......... You mean to tell me there was no indignant call to ban all “assault revolvers”!! What in hell is this world coming to?

Scubie

13. Genec

Genec New Member

Why isn't this being covered by all the talk show circuit? This should have went viral by now. Please share this everywhwere!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  14. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

This was covered in another thread. It's not at all unusual to see people shot in the head with a .38 survive.

One thing nobody is mentioning. This woman fired 6 rounds and hit with 5 in the head and neck. That sort of kills any concern she may have had with over-penetration. One shot at what I assume was point blank range missed. This is not a criticism of the shooters skill. It's a fact of life. Having all shots fired actually hit the target is a newsworthy event.

Another thing I'm not seeing. Again, she hit with 5 rounds in what is normally considered a K5 zone, yet the intruder lived. It doesn't matter. The important part is that she stopped him from doing what he intended to do.

Would I prefer that he had died? No. I would much rather see him spend the rest of his life in prison or a wheelchair, and may it be a long and painful life. The reality of the situation is that he was charged with burglary, and will probably be out within the year, even as a repeat offender.

15. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

The scumbag has a long rap sheet: He's an immigrant from NY City. Bet he wishes he had stayed there. One of the scummy news outlets in Atlanta originally had a headline "Trigger Happy Mom....". After callers raised hell they changed their headline.