Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
The title of this article should not be

Woman hiding with kids shoots intruder
instead it should read

Woman hiding with kids in shoots would be rapist/murderer
If all this POS intended was to rob the place he would not have spent the time looking around for the occupants :cool:

I hope he dies! :mad:

·
Premium Member
14,730 Posts
No Darwin award.:(

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
once again, stories like this are under-reported - surprised the ACLU isn't involved, defending the perp's right to rape, steal and murder. too bad she didn't have a .40 S&W or a .45 ACP to unload on him - would have provided a much needed spending cut for the GA correctional system lol

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm surprised he wasn't dead, said she hit him in the face a few times.

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
"He said if Slater survives the night, doctors will try to operate in the morning to repair the damage."
Now THAT'S what I call jury nullification!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
This brings back memories of grade school, what do you want to be when you grow up. If I was the Dr. treating this scumbag he would have died in the first E.R. ..... And If I was a first responder to the sceene, he would have died on the street from blood lost.......Six shots at belt level would have stopped him in his tracks......Thats what I call loose bowels.......;)

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Wait !!!......... You mean to tell me there was no indignant call to ban all “assault revolvers”!! What in hell is this world coming to?

Scubie

·
Registered
32 Posts
Why isn't this being covered by all the talk show circuit? This should have went viral by now. Please share this everywhwere!!!!!

·
Banned
2,820 Posts
I'm surprised he wasn't dead, said she hit him in the face a few times.
This was covered in another thread. It's not at all unusual to see people shot in the head with a .38 survive.

One thing nobody is mentioning. This woman fired 6 rounds and hit with 5 in the head and neck. That sort of kills any concern she may have had with over-penetration. One shot at what I assume was point blank range missed. This is not a criticism of the shooters skill. It's a fact of life. Having all shots fired actually hit the target is a newsworthy event.

Another thing I'm not seeing. Again, she hit with 5 rounds in what is normally considered a K5 zone, yet the intruder lived. It doesn't matter. The important part is that she stopped him from doing what he intended to do.

Would I prefer that he had died? No. I would much rather see him spend the rest of his life in prison or a wheelchair, and may it be a long and painful life. The reality of the situation is that he was charged with burglary, and will probably be out within the year, even as a repeat offender.

·
Premium Member
10,346 Posts
The scumbag has a long rap sheet: He's an immigrant from NY City. Bet he wishes he had stayed there. One of the scummy news outlets in Atlanta originally had a headline "Trigger Happy Mom....". After callers raised hell they changed their headline.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts