Winds, now a mod!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by boatme98, Aug 6, 2012.

1. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Congrats on stepping up to help keep us all reasonable.

Oh, and btw, where the **** did you get my pic, and who gave permission to you to use it as your avatar!? :D

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Boatme- where did YOU get the pic of Winds- and who said you could use it as your avatar?

:p

3. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Yanking my chain........

All this time winds has been tellin me she looks like Gabby Hayes, and now you show me picks, as in the imortal words of one man.... Now you know the rest of the story.....lol.......Theres a tear in the heart that never makes it to the eyes.......;) Be safe sweet thang..........:)

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I've been a Mod since the beginning of June. Where have you been? Oh, yeah, sneaking around my property taking pictures of me while I get a little target practice in. I'm sorry I'm dressed so shabby in that picture. If I knew you were going to be sneaking around taking pictures, I would have dressed a little sexier.

And Boatme, quit acting dumb. You know I took that picture of you on our first date. I don't like thin men. I like stocky, strong men.......men of substance!

See above. :)

Geeze, Wills. Quit lying;. I would never tell you I look like Gabby Hayes. I don't have a beard. I tell you, I look like Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies.

Luv ya, Wills. ;)

5. winds-of-change

Keep you all reasonable? Yeah, like that's ever going to happen. [​IMG]

I'm a Mod..........not a freakin' miracle worker.

And when you guys get too rowdy, I run and hide behind Cane or C3.

[​IMG]

6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Winds-Of-Change ~ One of the best to come across my threshold.

7. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Just another + for the FTF good for you Winds.

8. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Dumb coon ***......

All in jest.......Besides Irene looked pretty good in her old age.....And I don't think they could have found another to take here place......Good night Irene.......This is my song for today just fer you...... You light up my life......;)

9. winds-of-change

I'm off to visit my youngest son. I'll be singing "Good Night, Irene" all the way there. :D