Winchester model 94AE xtr 1984 Dodge Marksman

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by supersinglesix, Oct 11, 2007.

1. supersinglesix

supersinglesix New Member

I picked up one of these awhile back and have had a bugger of a time finding any info about them.

I have figured these were a promotional rifle through the Dodge dealerships. Any idea how to find out many were issued? Does this promotion make this particular rifle a bit more rare? Did Winchester do any other promotions like this? Know where a person could search? Web links?

I can't even find it listed in the varoius value books. They list the 94 xtr's but not the 94AE xtr Dodge marksman. Mine is in 95-98% condition. Got real lucky when I found it. If I had waited one day it would have been gone.

Not worried about value as I won't be selling it any time soon. But it would be nice to find out some more about these rifles.

See ya,
    Rod

2. billdenton

billdenton New Member

Winchester "Dodge Marksman"

In reply to the person who has the Dodge Marksman model 94, it was a promotion in 1984. If you purchased a Dodge Truck you were given a certificate to receive the "Marksman".

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Question asked in Aug. 2007 and answered today in July of 2011.

I don't care what they may say, if you want answers, this is the place to come. ;)