Winchester model 1300 Speed pump

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Boyerracing343, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Anyone got one of these? My old man just picked one up from a guy at work. Never been shot. New in box literally except for it has a small flaw in the bluing on the left side of the barrel about the half the size of a dime. He picked it up for $125. Pretty good deal? Ill post some photos in a little while when i get back home.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

A new in the box Winchester shotgun for $125.? Does this guy have any more and is he willing to ship? ;)

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well for a winchester 1300 shotgun for a $125, even if it functions well and looked rougher than a cob, it would still be a good deal! those are very dependable shotguns. you scored big time on that deal!

4. davemccarthy707

davemccarthy707 New Member

I have a Winchester Ranger 120 with a vent rib and Winchokes (just a plain looking 1300). I wouldn't part with it for anything. It has a rotating bolt and is the quickest pump ever built (Hence the speed pump name). Sweet deal.:D

5. Boyerracing343

Once again sorry for the crappy photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is the flaw on the left side of the barrel. Its not to bad but noticeable. The price was right though and now I won't have to feel too bad if i accidentally put a small nick or scratch.

6. Axxe55

not bad at all for $125! touch up that spot, it'll be good as new. nice looking shotgun.

7. Boyerracing343

That's the plan. I can't wait to skeet shoot this shotgun next weekend :D I really like way this shotgun flows.

8. Axxe55

well 343, wish you luck and bust a bunch of clays! enjoy your new shotgun and have fun.

9. Boyerracing343

Thanks buddy. I will post photos this winter when I get some down time to clean up the small flaw.