Winchester 94 Update

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by The_Kid, Feb 4, 2010.

1. The_Kid

The_Kid New Member

I posted about my dead scope two days ago, added some information about the symptoms and displayed a target of my zeroing of it.

I took 4 shots today with it and made [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6GsJPwMMN8"]a 20 second video[/ame] of the results of my zeroing. I missed the first shot but because of the snow, the video was too hard to see where it hit; so I left that shot out.

Until I can save up enough to get the items I'll need, I'll shoot it like this; I just will not touch the dials is all.

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I love lever guns. :cool:

3. The_Kid

The_Kid New Member

I love this one. I started shooting it at 400+ yards before people told me it couldn't do that and I haven't looked back since!

;)

4. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I had a marlin .44 that I regret getting rid of when things were tough years ago. :eek:

I'll get another one day. Good shootin!!

5. Roth

Roth New Member

sweet i have a 30-30, gonna shoot today and everyone is saying it can only go 100-150 yards. well boo on them.:D

6. troy2000

troy2000 New Member

Don't get me wrong; I love my .30-30 Winchester 94. But I'd have to say that while I can certainly shoot it at 1000 yards, I don't like my chances of hitting something--or having enough stopping power to matter if I do.:cool: