Win a Mossberg 715T .22LR 25-shot adj stock rifle!

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by gunownerz, Feb 8, 2013.

1. gunownerz

gunownerz New Member

Win a Mossberg 715T .22 LR! Shooting has never been more fun and affordable. Mossberg International's lightweight Tactical .22 combines the look and feel of today's AR-style platforms with Mossberg International's reliable and affordable .22 autoloader.

http://unbouncepages.com/mossberg-giveaway/

There you go guys! Good luck.

John

2. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

I don't do Twitter. Guess the twitterless have a lower value to social media contests.....

3. gunownerz

gunownerz New Member

Still enter if you can!

Feel free to enter without the twitter part. If you enter your email you'll still have a chance to win. The social sharing just increases your chances to win, that's all.

4. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Without going to the link this looks like raw spam to me.

5. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

I usually think the same way Quen. However, when your luck has been as bad as mine over last 12-18 months you become more willing to take longshots in the dark.

6. gunownerz

gunownerz New Member

We believe we're adding enough value to not call this "spam" - We've been giving away free product for the past 4 months and we love the follow-up we get from our winners.

7. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

Rig it and let me win, I'll give you a fabulous follow up! :D

8. austin92

austin92 New Member

I love how you have to have Facebook and twitter to do ANYTHING online anymore.... I don't do any of that social network crap

9. justin_l_

justin_l_ New Member

I'm with you. I don't want anything to do with that stuff

10. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

I've never used Twitter, nor will I. My sister created my facebook page, and it's lucky to get used 1 time a month, and that's typically just so I can play the Pawn Stars game. I do go on from time to time for the notifications of events I usually avoid, funerals. People tend to post that information for loved ones on their FB page. I just recently saw one and attended the service, an old high school friend that I hadn't seen in years. :(