Williams Shooters Supply?

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by Olympus, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Just got my account set up and was looking at their handgun inventory. Am I search wrong or are they that limited on selection? Remington R1s, Glocks, and various Rugers were all the handguns I could find.

Is this place just a really small distributor? I set up an account with them because people here talked about how they have things in stock that others don't n

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

They are small but they are good people to work with, a lot of dealers don't order from them so you'll find things there that you normally won't somewhere else. They are also in the middle of redoing their site so you may not be able to truly see their entire inventory. Wade is my rep and he'll treat you right.

3. Olympus

Olympus New Member

But is it normal that they only have 3 different brands of pistols? Do they typically carry more than that?

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

No they carry more than that. Off the top of my head, S&W, Ruger, Hi-Point, Chippa, Bersa, Beretta, ATI, Armscor, Taurus, Browning.

5. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Bond, Charter Arms, Calico, Colt, CZ, Kahr, Dan Wesson, Diamondback, Desert Eagle, EAA, Remington, FN. I'm sure you get the point. Click on ALL handguns and you'll see. There's 15 pages.

6. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Okay, now I see them all. Hopefully they are doing some major revamping of the site, because its terrible right now.

7. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Yeah I don't think they have much of an IT department. You think they are bad you should try Tactical Gear Distributors, you have to order from excel spread sheets :( ,but they have decent prices on accessories.

8. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Olympus are you a B&M or home based?

9. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Home-based. I've got an account with Zanders, Davidson's, RSR Group, MGE Wholesale, and now Williams. Hopefully between them all, I can find what I'm looking for.

Can't seem to find anyone with a Ruger 1911 though.

10. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

You won't, you're too new and haven't spent enough money yet.

11. clue

clue New Member

Lipsey's is a pretty good one to have an account with too

12. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I probably should try ordering from them one of these days. It always seems like everything is allocated every time I've checked with them.

13. clue

clue New Member

Yeah I've used them a few times. I mostly used RSR and Zanders it seems.

14. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Oh Olympus you should also have an account with Southern Ohio Gun. They have a lot of C&R stuff that may come in handy. Check ombguns, lm burney, interstate arms, and Independent Sports Supply as well.

15. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

My LGS seems to be getting some here and there. You can try the web site or give them a call. They had one a couple weeks ago.
    http://www.blythesgungear.com/

16. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

17. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Yeah, once you see wholesale prices you never want to pay retail ever again!

18. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

You guys suck!!!!;)

19. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Hey! Aren't you supposed to be driving home with my Chinese?

20. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I was sitting in the parking lot waiting!!!