will you fight? or give up your guns?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by gaspump86, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gaspump86

gaspump86 New Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2olhfn_0d4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I hope I never face this.
    If the UN or US troops start disarmament procedures.....will you fight or give up your weapons??

Scenario :
    -your at home. You know the SHTF already... you are armed. your either about to bug out or in. You look out the window after hearing something and see a fireteam stacking up on your front door.

What are you going to do???
    Just curious.

My answer:
    If it happened right now. I would give up the ones registered to me.
    My carbine was bought used and is not linked to me...
    I would have to hide it. Right this second..... id be screwed.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  2. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

If US troops show up they are traitors and violating their oath to protect the constitution. Not mention violating US laws forbidding using the army against it's citizens.

3. therewolf

therewolf New Member

"a well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,

the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"...

Now, if we were organized into these militias, we'd have the

security of a free state, wouldn't we? WE would be the door

knockers, NOT the door knockees...:cool:

4. Donn

Donn Active Member

I understand your concern, but if the worst ever happens, I doubt it'll be violent confrontation. Ammo and reloading supplies will go away. People on this forum have already reported shortages of popular calibers in certain areas. Mind you, it won't be all of a sudden. In the meantime, the media and education system will continue to do their part. Gun owners will be on a par with pedophiles. Suppose, instead of an armed team ready to breach the door, it's the local fire inspector who deems your domicile a fire hazard, unsafe for human habitation. The only way to get your property back is to get rid of the "hazard" which is you know what. That is if it's not emptied out by the authorities "for your own good" while the house is vacated. Don't know if I'm thinking too much, but that's one way I see it going down.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  5. rdp51601

rdp51601 New Member

The fight will never happen. Change of all nature is constant, insidious, inevitable, and predictable. In a few years we old relics will not be able to pull a trigger, and the next generation will not know what a trigger is. The process occasionally gets sped up by unfortunate events credited to the wrong reason, and our civil society has determined the path toward the future, facilitated by ignorance and indifference.

6. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

My thoughts on the subject are that it is easy to be a "keyboard hero" it is a bit different, when facing a dozen determined armed men, to die for a principal. Most people would go quietly.

7. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Brief conversation:
    Moe: "what are the definitions of ignorance and indifference?"
    Joe: "I don't know and I don't care."

8. gaspump86

gaspump86 New Member

Your are darn right.

9. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

The President nor the U.N. have no power to void the constitution. Quit believing in these conspiracies. Reid V. Covert states “A treaty cannot change the Constitution or be held valid if it be in violation of that document.” – Foster & Elam v. Neilson, (1826) 27 U.S. (2 Pet) 253.

“It would be manifestly contrary to the objectives of those who created the Constitution, let alone alien to our Constitutional history and tradition to construe Article VI (the Supremacy Clause) as permitting the United States to exercise power under an international agreement, without observing Constitutional prohibitions.  In effect such construction would permit amendment of that document in a manner not sanctioned by Article V.” – Reid v. Covert, (1957), 354 U.S. 1

“The prohibitions of the Constitution were designed to apply to all branches of the National Government, and they cannot be nullified by the Executive, or by the Executive and the Senate combined.” –Reid v. Covert, (supra)

“An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation as though it had never been passed.” – Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425

10. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Just a few things.

Obamacare
    Ndaa

11. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

This is the very reason to get your kids , grand kids and great grand kids out and shooting actively . If they dont know how to operate a weapon you have left them or have no interest ,chances are great that they will sell them for $$$$ down the road and have nothing to protect them selves with when the time arises. Get them active into shooting , make it fun , teach them safety first and foremost and keep it simple .
    I have had multiple crazy dreams of this door to door search and seizure and none of them were pretty at most any door steps . Amazingly enough they seemed to skip our house ? I always ask myself why ? I have had this exact dream 3 times that I remember and I wake up in cold sweats .
    DO I think it will ever happen ? Probably not, but stranger stuff has happened in different countries so I guess anythings possible .

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  12. wildgeese

wildgeese New Member

IMHO i feel sad to say a scary situation...first and formost im a realist..and with the commie in the big house i see alot of bad things coming...have for years...i do not want to see it but i see a civil war that will make our first one look like a picnic...i beleave in the us constitution and will live by it and its meanings and the 2nd admendment fully....if u get my drift....i know the gestappo read our posts so im limit in saying my thoughts.

Having just had to walk my serriff thru filling out a class 3 forms for 2 silencers i figured out easy that im the only one or many few from older sherriffs in my county to have a class 3 item, so i did paint a huge bullseye on my chest......I been smart in that i bought items that my be not for sale in the future and including ammo ets.i do NOT belong to any group nor will i.I do better solo.when or if they try to start collecting guns ets we all will hear about it so fast as thanks to cell phones,tv and web the word will pass faster than u think..

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

Debating on what you will do in a given scenario is all fine and dandy. I would resist, and fight, in the best fashion available to me at the time.

In regards to the video, check your facts. The facts are available. He isn't using anything that isn't public domain. There is an element of truth to his report (an extremely disturbingly scary element of truth), but overall, the video is alarmist propaganda.

I'm more pro 2A and pro liberty than the average Joe, but I cannot tolerate a liar. While this guy's report is based in fact, and some extremely scary facts, he is a liar, extrapolating things based on his opinion, exaggerating, censoring, and twisting things to suit his alarmist personality, and in a few instances I saw, just downright lying. Just an example, look at the blatant censoring that happens around the 7:54 mark. Why would you bother with someone who so blatantly censors documents that don't contribute to the overall goal of his report? And his copy of the memo that he was talking about was heavily manipulated. Look it up for yourself and compare his to what you find on your own. I did. Just one of the reasons I call him a liar.

His purpose is to shape peoples' thoughts and emotions, exactly the same way the liberal lame stream media does.

There is plenty to be alarmed about without swallowing this douchebag's turds. Don't be a sh!t eater. Verify. There's a motto for some organization, I can't remember which it is, but I believe it's a government alphabet soup group, "Trust, but Verify". Well... Don't trust the guy in the video. But by all means, allow him to bring things to your attention to verify for yourself.

14. BigB

BigB New Member

When that time comes more than likely I see them offering you a chance to turn them plus the ammunition in. After that all bets are off! Those of us that choose not to participate in the offer have a decision to make, fight or be dealt with!

When the Japanese surrendered at the end of WWII, they were asked why after bombing Pearl Harbor they didn't just keep moving towards invading the US? Their answer, was that they knew the American people had guns, and knew how to use them! It would have been a suicide mission!

15. downsouth

downsouth New Member

I think the qoute was, "There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass". iirc

16. downsouth

downsouth New Member

17. gaspump86

gaspump86 New Member

It already happened in New Orleans.

18. gaspump86

gaspump86 New Member

That's right. A rifle behind every blade of grass.
    Same goes for any other force.
    There is 900,000+ CWP in Florida Alone!
    We lead the nation in Concealed carry permit holders.

19. orangello

orangello New Member

Honestly, i am more worried about a more sneaky attack than a frontal asault. What if you couldn't get health insurance with unregistered firearms in the house, but odumbocare required you to be covered or pay a fine? What if your kids were deemed dangerous to their school unless their homes passed a no-firearms inspection and investigation? Yup, i would rather face the gun grabbers in person rather than through the IRS and frozen bank accounts and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.