Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you in support of a magazine cap ban and/or and AR-15 ban? What happened when someone get jumped by more than 10 people? Why do YOU think they want to disarm us?

For me:They can have the lead first.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I. I would not comply.
II. Yes, they are trying to disarm us so we can't resist when they trash the rest of the Bill of Rights.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
That's for me to know &...
If I were to defy such a law, I don't believe posting my intent to do so on an open forum is especially smart. If for no other reason that it might make my future lawyer's job that much harder.
Who here thinks firearms forums & the like aren't monitored by our self appointed betters? Any intention to violate the law is best kept to yourself.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
That's for me to know &...
If I were to defy such a law, I don't believe posting my intent to do so on an open forum is especially smart. If for no other reason that it might make my future lawyer's job that much harder.
Who here thinks firearms forums & the like aren't monitored by our self appointed betters? Any intention to violate the law is best kept to yourself.
Cant argue with that logic! Telegraphing ones intent to break the law is an act of self destruction. Hell, guns, what guns, havent had any of those in years....

·
Registered
635 Posts
The bastards aint getting not one of my guns, not even a BB gun as long as Im breathing. After that they can.......well they better have more than one gun collector because I have a feeling the turnover rate will be pretty high. What makes them think they have the right to take my God given right away from me? They dont and I aint complying with an unconstitutional order/law. I dont care who know's it. It might be better if they knew it wasnt gonna be easy.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Since I don't have any AR's nor hi-cap magazines, "they" will have a hell of a time taking them away from me. :D

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
LOL! who cares!? I don't own any guns. Sold em all.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Because of that awful terrible reloading accident I had I sold all of my guns.
Funny you mention that, Mine were all damaged in a horrible baking accident. Icing everywhere. Tragic really.

·
Registered
207 Posts
You've seen magicians on TV make elephants, planes and the Staute of Liberty disappear. Can you imagine how many millions of AR 15's and magazines are going to suddenly 'disappear'?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Unless they are emissaries of heaven or sent by God, I would NEVER comply with the whims of corrupt men
who seek to take from my hands what I bought with sweat, toil, and money, a commodity of my likeing. F**k them!

·
Retired
13,654 Posts
Capacity limits on magazines is a tactic being used against us.
Magazine limits are in place in hunting to afford game being hunted a "sporting chance".

The only reason for mag limits being imposed when it comes to us using our Personal Defense Weapons, is to give the bad person a "sporting chance" so they can have their voting rights reinstated after they "paid their debt to society".

·
Banned
552 Posts
All of my guns climbed out of my safe and ran away. They left a note saying they were going to do evil things and commit mass murder on their own because I wouldn't let them do it. Kinda sucks not having any guns left.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Since I don't have any AR's nor hi-cap magazines, "they" will have a hell of a time taking them away from me. :D
They will come for the six guns soon my friend.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Time for that boat accident story again.........:):):)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts