Will you comply to a semi-automatic gun ban?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by molonlabexx, Feb 20, 2013.

1. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Are you in support of a magazine cap ban and/or and AR-15 ban? What happened when someone get jumped by more than 10 people? Why do YOU think they want to disarm us?

For me:They can have the lead first.

2. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

I. I would not comply.
    II. Yes, they are trying to disarm us so we can't resist when they trash the rest of the Bill of Rights.

3. Alpha1Victor

Alpha1Victor New Member

They can kiss my country ass!

4. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

That's for me to know &...
    If I were to defy such a law, I don't believe posting my intent to do so on an open forum is especially smart. If for no other reason that it might make my future lawyer's job that much harder.
    Who here thinks firearms forums & the like aren't monitored by our self appointed betters? Any intention to violate the law is best kept to yourself.

5. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Cant argue with that logic! Telegraphing ones intent to break the law is an act of self destruction. Hell, guns, what guns, havent had any of those in years....

6. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

The bastards aint getting not one of my guns, not even a BB gun as long as Im breathing. After that they can.......well they better have more than one gun collector because I have a feeling the turnover rate will be pretty high. What makes them think they have the right to take my God given right away from me? They dont and I aint complying with an unconstitutional order/law. I dont care who know's it. It might be better if they knew it wasnt gonna be easy.

7. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Since I don't have any AR's nor hi-cap magazines, "they" will have a hell of a time taking them away from me. :D

8. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

LOL! who cares!? I don't own any guns. Sold em all.

9. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

Because of that awful terrible reloading accident I had I sold all of my guns.

10. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

Funny you mention that, Mine were all damaged in a horrible baking accident. Icing everywhere. Tragic really.

11. opaww

opaww New Member

Fu_k them, let God sort them out. OH wait most of them don't believe in God.

12. NOVA

NOVA New Member

You've seen magicians on TV make elephants, planes and the Staute of Liberty disappear. Can you imagine how many millions of AR 15's and magazines are going to suddenly 'disappear'?

13. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

What semi-autos? I'm a revolver and bolt action man myself.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  14. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm sorry sir that bolt action rifle resembles a sniper rifle so we will have to confiscate it too.

15. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Unless they are emissaries of heaven or sent by God, I would NEVER comply with the whims of corrupt men
    who seek to take from my hands what I bought with sweat, toil, and money, a commodity of my likeing. F**k them!

16. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Yeah, slipped up on that one, didn't I?

17. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Capacity limits on magazines is a tactic being used against us.
    Magazine limits are in place in hunting to afford game being hunted a "sporting chance".

The only reason for mag limits being imposed when it comes to us using our Personal Defense Weapons, is to give the bad person a "sporting chance" so they can have their voting rights reinstated after they "paid their debt to society".

18. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

All of my guns climbed out of my safe and ran away. They left a note saying they were going to do evil things and commit mass murder on their own because I wouldn't let them do it. Kinda sucks not having any guns left.

19. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

They will come for the six guns soon my friend.

20. Westy

Westy New Member

Time for that boat accident story again.........:):):)