Wilfred

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by AusLach, Jun 14, 2011.

1. AusLach

AusLach Active Member

If anyone's looking for something good to watch, you should check out the Aussie-sourced comedy 'Wilfred' on FX premiering soon. I dunno what the US version will be like but the Ausse one is funny as all get out. It shows the trials of a bloke meeting a new girl and her dog, which she sees as a dog but the audience and protagonist see as 'Wilfred'; a guy dressed up as a dog.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjSbrUnZe3g]YouTube - ‪Wilfred on FX - Friends‬‏[/ame]

:D

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. knfxda

knfxda New Member

This, I have to watch!

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Yeah, this is getting dvr'd! ;) :D

4. AusLach

AusLach Active Member

"Anxiety.. *Picks up shovel*" :D

The girl's a looker too :cool:

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Looks funny so far I just may give it a try.

The sad thing is. The american writers are so stupid anymore they have resorted from remaking American classics to remaking English and Aussie shows.

6. AusLach

AusLach Active Member

True, although I must say that Carell & Co did an amazing job on 'The Office'

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

In the American version, from what I have seen thus far, it mirrors your version as the guy sees a man dressed in a dog suit and all the inappropriate things that you would do as a dog to a hot chick if you could get away with it.

"This land is my land, this land is my land, this land is my land, this land is myyyyyyyyyyyyy-IE land" LMFAO!!!!

Wilfred on FX - My Land

This is DEFINITELY a show I will be watching and enjoying.

JD

8. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Looks strange to me..... :confused: