Wife's cat...

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by JonM, Oct 31, 2010.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

so im getting my dillon press set for .50AE this evening and go for the box of fired brass 500ct. the odour of cat pee emerges from the container. i guess when the wife's cat got locked in there a few months ago for a day she took it out on her box of 50AE heh. least it wasnt my 458 socom brass.

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Cat urin and brass I would toss it all and kill the cat.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

lost about 40 pieces she only caught the corner. but the cat is way too cute to toss heh. since my wife likes to shoot the 50ae de more than i do i just found it funny her cat picked her brass box to pee in out of the 18 other boxes of brass hehehehe.

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

How long has it been on there? If it hasn't been long you might be able to save it but cat urine is strong stuff.

5. whtsmoke

whtsmoke New Member

a whole new saying here, I aint got a pot to spiss in or a gun to shoot it out of. i know i will shut up.

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Just to be on the safe side you should send me all the .458SOCOM brass and I will do my best to disinfect it. :D

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

they were very corroded. starting to eat into the brass. saved 90%. and no you may NOT have my socom brass!! that thing shoots like a laser wicked accurate. P.I.T.A. to load but oh so worth it. it always draws a crowd at the range.