Why....?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by StainlessSteel215, Apr 1, 2013.

1. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

Is CheaperThanDirt one of the main advertisers on this site?

they should be BOYCOTTED, all across the web, period.

My blood pressure goes up just seeing their stupid banners. Among their other super inflated prices, HossFly put up a link just last week showing their "LOW PRICE" of $65/box for 50 rounds of FMJ target ammo.....are they f#%cking INSANE?!?!?!

2. johnr43

johnr43 New Member

That depends... if you buy it, then "no", if no one does, then yes. Enough panicky folks still around thinking "there is an ammo shortage". :rolleyes:

3. orangello

orangello New Member

My TV regularly shows tampon commercials; I just think of pickles.

Ignore any ads that annoy you.

On a personal note, I would have to need something pretty darned bad to buy it from CTD after some of their questionable decisions.

4. StainlessSteel215

Orange that is one of the best responses I've ever read! Brilliant, really

5. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

CTD are garbage hacks and I will never buy from them. You know damn well their cost didn't go up. The should change their name!

6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Previously a big buyer of their goods until this shortage came about. From what I've seen since the ammo shortage I would never buy from them again.

7. gr8oldguy

gr8oldguy New Member

I was looking at CTD website a few days and ran across Tul Ammo 9mm for $69. I couldn't believe that this isn't a typo. I sent them an email and asked for clarification. No response. I sent them a second email...no response. I have just sent them a third and I'm sure I'll not hear from them. I have spent a lot of money with CTD. They will never get another dime from me.

8. StainlessSteel215

Ditto.

Im just a little surprised they advertise on this website after theyve public shamed themselves....ALL OF US will remember the gouging

9. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

I mentioned this in another thread, but it bears repeating here.

Crisis does not build character, it reveals it!

10. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Thanks a lot Orange. Now every time I go for a pickle, I'll think "tampon".
    On the plus side, my grocery bill will now be lower.
    Excuse me while I go clean out the 'fridge.

11. tCan

tCan Active Member

There absolutely is a shortage. If one of -if not the- biggest gun shops in Oklahoma of all places can't even buy product let alone have it available for their shelves, then there's a shortage. That's the bottom line. You can disagree all you want, but you'd be wrong and I won't be afraid to tell you either.

From NRA News​
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDxX-V-A4B0[/ame]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  12. orangello

orangello New Member

Your cardiologist will be happy with your lowered blood pressure. :p

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

So tampons make you think of edible, juicy, vegetables relatively shaped like a phallus? Interesting....

14. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Lol I was thinking that to

15. StainlessSteel215

Wow, and they actually emailed me back saying Ive been removed even after my nasty rant posted above. Such a shame because their customer service has always been STELLAR in my dealings with them....

16. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Sorry didn't see it. No they are not. They use Google and target our community. I have little to no say over what's shown.

17. StainlessSteel215

Sorry to piss on the party Notdku, I know this place doesnt run itself and money is money but still....what they are doing is beyond greedy. Its just wrong.

As I said, Im sad because their customer service is incredible and I hate to see those good working people suffer. But they DO need to suffer now, by starvation.

18. tCan

tCan Active Member

You need to watch the video I posted above. Spend the 15 minutes watching it. You'll feel better at the end, I promise.