Firearms Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot for the life of me find any 5.56 62g ammo on the internet anymore. If anyone knows a place that's not sold out please point me in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
I cannot for the life of me find any 5.56 62g ammo on the internet anymore. If anyone knows a place that's not sold out please point me in the right direction.
And you won't for several months. Supply and demand.
Everyone is in panic mode.

I saw one young fella at the police supply house buy 1,500 rounds of 7.62X51 FMJ M80 ball for his bolt action M700.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Use M193 ball for now. Your 1/7 twist will shoot 55 grainers just fine. :)

·
Premium Member
14,472 Posts
I just got back from an lgs and they are going nuts. There are no AR's or AK's available from his suppliers and he is sold out except for a very high end Arsenal. I have heard of people asking $2k for Colt AR's.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
All the stores still have reloading presses and components on hand!:)
Shhhhhhh!!

The paniced sheep will descend upon our re-loading supplies and drive the prices up there next!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
fmj said:
Shhhhhhh!!

The paniced sheep will descend upon our re-loading supplies and drive the prices up there next!
That's right hush...reloading is most wasteful and too dangerous! Should never be attempted :) leave it to us professionals

·
Registered
430 Posts
+1 on the stfu

·
Registered
1 Posts
A local guy has 223 ammo and is selling it for $650 thatis cheaper than it is going for on gun broker. It is a good brass cased ammo. He said he will ship it. His number is 814-594-4204 give him a try.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
WAIT

Regardless of proices of weapons, the price of ammo will go down!

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
WAIT

Regardless of proices of weapons, the price of ammo will go down!
I think the supply of ammo will catch up with demand way before guns and accessories do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts