Why your family should be trained.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Samples.32, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Samples.32

Samples.32 New Member

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  2. Dwood85

Dwood85 New Member

And my friends ask me why I don't come to hood and chill, cuz yall don't know how to act!! Absolutely despicable, all the employees should be fired with the exception of that one fellla

3. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

It makes me sick that ONE person tried to stop it, and someone sat there video taping.

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

We had a big azzed thread about this going the last couple of days. It got ugly fast until the Mod's jumped in and broke it up and locked the thread :eek:

5. Samples.32

Samples.32 New Member

Oh ouch hmm sorry someone close this one too don't want anything started. I JUST got the email last night been busy with easter.

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Negative! That thread got closed because it was obviouse that most of you have piss poor tastes in fast food restaurants.

If y'all was in a Whataburger or Burger King, non of that crap would have happened. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

No harm done. ;) Some in the other thread got their panties in a bunch and started name calling. :rolleyes: To boil it down the question was posed - would you get involved? The majority of people agreed that they would but it was the how where things got derailed :eek:

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Pulease! :rolleyes: Sonic FTW! ;)

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The video has been taken away. I know what it was a video of but this thread is useless without the 'subject of conversation' there.