Why would you boycott az??? Pictures you won't see on cnn, abc, or nbc

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, May 18, 2010.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Pulled from another forum!

This was written by an Arizona legal resident...

Subject: AZ Sonoran Desert, outside Tucson, AZ

Do these graphic photos help you understand the problem with open borders? I hope you can get better picture now of why we in AZ are 70% in favor of enforcing the federal law which DC is too busy spending money to do.
    AZ Sonoran Desert, outside Tucson, AZ

Hey everyone out there!

We, in Arizona, know you're boycotting us -- but you really should come out here and see our Beautiful Sonoran Desert.

It's just gorgeous right now! We know you'd love it and maybe you can share what you saw with the rest of the country so they can love it too!

[​IMG]

This is on an 'illegal super - highway' from Mexico to the USA (Tucson) used by human smugglers.

This area is located in a wash, approximately 1.5 miles long, just south of Tucson, Arizona. If a flood came, all this would be washed to the river and then onto the sea!

[​IMG]

It is estimated over 5,000 discarded backpacks are in this wash. Countless water containers, food wrappers, clothing, feces, including thousands of soiled baby diapers. And as you can see in this picture, fresh footprints leading right into it.

[​IMG]

As we kept walking down the wash, we thought for sure it was going to end, but around every corner was more and more trash!

[​IMG]

2. Bigcountry02

Part II:

And of course the trail leading out of the wash in our city, heads directly NORTH to Tucson, then leads to your town tomorrow.

[​IMG]

They've already come through here. Isn't Arizona just beautiful, America?
    Why would you boycott us???

Our desert has basically been turned into a landfill.

[​IMG]

The trash left behind by people illegally crossing our border is another Environmental Disaster to hit the USA.

If these actions had been done in one of our Northwest Forests or Seashore National Parks areas, there would be an uprising of the American people.....but this is the Arizona-Mexican border.

You won't see these pictures on CNN, ABC, NBC or the Arizona Republic Repugnant newspaper. Nor will they mention the disease that comes from the uncovered human waste left in our desert.

However, with respect to CNN, ABC & NBC, they do offer us "Special Reports" on cheating celebrity spouses....

This information needs to be seen by the rest of the country.

"It's not about Right vs Left, Liberal vs. Conservative, Republican vs. Democrat . It's about supporting the US Constitution"

3. Wilber

Wilber New Member

A picture is worth a thousand words...enough said. :(:mad::(:mad:

4. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Makes me want to come to your kneck of the woods and target practice.

5. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

I guess they just want to feel at HOME!! Scumbags.

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Someone needs to gather that stuff up, wash it, and donate it to charity. :)

7. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

And if anyone says this is an "isolated" incident, all they need to do is look at this photo and they'll see a well-worn path. A lot of feet have passed through there.

8. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Gather it up and donate it to Goodwill. There is a bunch of decent looking backbacks and clothing. Nothing a good laundering won't fix.

9. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Setup a Ma-Deuce at the end of one of those gullies and use up all that surplus ammo we probably have stockpiled somewhere...

10. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Why are they stripping on their way into the country? That's weird.

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I've seen similar pictures before. The photos give a pretty good example of the lifestyle/culture and contributions to our society that our new "guests" will bring with them.

12. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Boycott AZ ??

Thanks for the pics.

Boycott??

I would move there if I could.

Stay Strong AZ.

13. Bigcountry02

Some are pack mules for drugs! Other, drop the stuff, because they are told not to carry with them when packed into a station wagon, U-haul van, etc., like sardines!

14. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

they're Ranger wannabee's?

travel light, freeze at night....:)

15. mcramer

mcramer New Member

The immigration laws in this country are a joke! Other countries you will be put in prison for not having the right documentation. If you enter this country illegally all we do is send you back with a slap on the wrist.

I say lock the borders and send all current illegals back, never to return again unless legally...but thats just me.

I live on the Texas coast, about 2-3 hours away from the border. Even here there is a known smuggling pick-up spot.

16. Freedom-1911

Freedom-1911 New Member

Thank god there are 14 other states taking this same issue up.
    Lets hope these states have the same set of cahonas that Arizona has.

17. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Nice post. Maybe the Austinites and Californians should get a special, deeply discounted rate to come stay in the border area of Arizona!

18. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hell, that is pitiful. First chance they get, they should hire some damn illegals to go pick all that sh!t up! :rolleyes:

Jack

19. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Pick a bunch of em up in front of the Home Depot and drag them out there to pick it up.

20. orangello

orangello New Member

And then send it all back to Mexico, with the illegals.

Call me mean, but i find myself wondering if all the stray dogs in this country, destined to be uthanized, might like a trip to the borderlands to play "chase". ;)