Why We Need Concealed & Open Carry

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by AR10, Sep 1, 2013.

1. AR10

AR10 New Member

Look at this monster. He has spent all his adult life in jail. 15 to 26. His sentence for violent car jacking was reduced to less than half, even though he tried to kill a correction officer and escape jail. He has threatened judges and others.

Well the system released this monster July 30. A warning went out to court houses to be on the look for this guy.

Almost instantly, the murder rate spiked in Omaha. Dead bodies started piling up from gunshots. Most of the deaths were gang related. Until Andrea got off work at 2am. 21 minutes later, 5 shots rang out, and she lay dead at a lonely intersection with her car gone. She was a mother of three small children.

It took a week or so, for authorities to piece together the string of dead bodies to this monster, but last Thursday, they arrested him. The murders stopped.

So next time you grab your gun to go out in public, remember this photo. This Is the last thing, Andrea ever saw.

Attached Files:

2. AR10

AR10 New Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013

3. dlhvac

dlhvac New Member

Just another of trayvons uh ohs sons

4. AR10

AR10 New Member

A giant hole where Mommy was.

[​IMG]

5. therewolf

therewolf New Member

You don't want to be judgmental, but could anyone blame

you, if you just started shooting when you saw him,

and considered it self defense? Anybody?

6. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Wow he looks like the son obama never had.

7. JW357

JW357 New Member

Since he's black it would of course be called racist and a hate-crime.

8. AR10

AR10 New Member

Two of his sisters, his mother, and a friend are also in jail for tampering with witnesses, and gun related charges. His wife was detained, but the news no longer lists her as jailed.

How does one jailed at 15, and only out for a month after 11 years, find time to pick up a wife, and murder four people? He must have a pretty good day planner in his smartphone.

I will be hanging three photos in my concealed carry classroom, the three images from this thread.

9. blackxpress

blackxpress Member

My wife is terrified of firearms. I tried to teach her to shoot once long ago. It didn't go well. She refuses to go armed and, truth be known, that's probably a good thing. If you're afraid of guns you're better off without one. It's monsters like this that make me wish I could get her over her fear, maybe enroll her in a basic handgun class or something but she'll have none of it. As for me I would love to bust off a few 10mm rounds into his sorry a$$ but I doubt if he would ever pick me for a victim. Creeps like him prefer to prey on small women and old people instead of big guys like me.

10. JW357

JW357 New Member

Maybe get your wife a taser or stun gun. Or pepper spray.

11. blackxpress

blackxpress Member

Not a bad idea. Although against that guy I think bear spray would be more effective.

12. AR10

AR10 New Member

Enroll her in NRA's refuse To Be A Victim. No guns in class, just good advice on how to stay safe. I wish the subject of this thread, would have taken that class.

I signed my wife up, and she loved the class. Came back with a new realization of what being safe means.

http://refuse.nra.org/

[​IMG]

13. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

You're right, typical cowards.

14. AR10

AR10 New Member

This monster was today, charged with 4 murders in Omaha, one of the murders was Andrea.

She pulled up to a stop sign at 2:21am after getting off work, and his car was already there in front of hers He gets out of his car, and approaches her, with a twelve gauge shotgun, loaded with Brenneke Classic Magnum Dear Slugs. He pulls her out of her car. He shoots her 5 times, including once to the head. He and a passenger in his car, steal her car, and leave her dead in the intersection. Nice area of town, not far from her home.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130904/NEWS/309049944/1685

[​IMG]

15. AR10

AR10 New Member

While in prison, this guy was written up for two cases of what the state calls" tattoo incidences"

Looking at this guy, it is pretty clear, the state was not paying much attention to what progress or problems this guy was having.

How do you go into prison at 15 and come out 11 years later looking like that, with two tattoo incidences in your case file?

He assaulted prison guards, attempted an escape at a funeral he attended, threatened judges, inmates, started a prison riot in the yard, and on and on, yet he got 11 years off his sentence for good behavior.

One radio station is calling him the Good Time Killer.

ForumRunner_20130906_044721.jpg

16. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Just because your wife is terrified of firearms doesn't mean she has to go unarmed. Pepper, Tasers, or a knife could give her the edge she needs in a confrontation.

With no insult intended, you might want to think about talking to her about an NRA class. Sometimes it's not the gun, but the close relationship to the instructor. When objects that could cause injury or death are involved it's sometimes better to have a qualified stranger do the teaching. Teaching your own kid to drive is another example.

17. thdrduck

thdrduck New Member

First let me say my heart goes out to the victims families, this kind of crap happens way too often. Now let me say that the people that made the decision to let him out should be sitting right next to him facing charges. You don't let a wild tiger out free into city and then act surprised when people start turning up dead. Habitual criminals are kept behind bars not as punishment, but for public safety.
    This whole thing is just so sad.

18. mahall

mahall New Member

Clean and handle your guns as much as you can or dare to around her! Try to instill the fact that guns are just a tool and harmless in the right hands. Greatest misconception or fear of guns is, that they are dangerous, that myth is just not true. It is true, that guns have a greater potential to be deadly than most objects but not nearly the deadly potential, that a 4000 lb. vehicle filled with highly combustable fuel, passing within a few feet of other traveling bombs at high speeds. Anything can be dangerous if we want it to be. Guns just have a real quick way of becoming that!! Therefore we have to protect ourselves with the same tool! Do we think killing and danger was invented with the invention of firearms?? Of course not, man, was killing each other with rocks and sticks long before the more modern way was invented. Just hate to see people lay in fear of misconception.. Hopefully your wife is open minded enough to learn different. Pepper Spray?? In today's world?? That's the classic example of "bringing a knife to gun fight" or giving the crazy all the advantage he will probably need! Be well! And don't give up, your persistence could save her life and others some day!!

19. blackxpress

blackxpress Member

It's not so much that she's terrified of guns, she's afraid to shoot one herself. It all goes back to 30 years ago when me and my buddy took her to the range with us and I let her shoot my 38. She shot it one time and soon as she started to squeeze the trigger she closed her eyes and turned her head away from the gun. By the time it went off she was looking over her shoulder. Thankfully the gun was still pointed downrange (barely). She handed the gun back to me and said she didn't want to shoot any more. I've never pushed it. I figure if she doesn't like to shoot she's better off without a gun. Maybe it's time for me to rethink that and gently encourage her to give it another try. And, yes, I agree with you about pepper spray and all that stuff. This monster would not have been deterred by pepper spray, stun guns or anything else short of a couple of well placed hollow points. I know a really good NRA instructor that I could introduce her to. Maybe I need to start trying to talk her into taking his basic course and go from there. He's a super nice guy. He might just be able to change her mind about shooting. Sure couldn't hurt to give it a try.