Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Administrator
34,186 Posts
Hmmm....I can’t find it, either. When I search for it I get “no results found”. It was started by Rn-Cindy, right?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Inquireing minds would rather not start guessing why.
as i recall reading, Parlar was using the webservers? of Amazon and i think Apple? and they did not like what had transpired last week?

supposedly, Parlar, is going to start up again, with thier own servers?

·
Administrator
34,186 Posts
Maybe the owners of the forum removed it. I dunno.

·
Administrator
34,186 Posts
Strange that the logs wouldn't show anything. Simple chores like Move, Hide, Delete, Merge and whatnot are all logged, yes?
Yes but the higher ups have the ability to make it totally disappear.

·
Premium Member
2,885 Posts
Yes but the higher ups have the ability to make it totally disappear.
If that was the case, in this case, then, though a guess, it wouldn't be an reasonable assumption that outright conspiracy peddling has its limits on this forum. (As there probably should be, all things considered. Their living room, their rules, even in the "Controversy" sub-forum area.)

·
Banned
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When you want to make a political post, do it in politics, Some of you took a non-political post, and ran 3 pages of politics on it.
Then i assume it would be locked as slways.
Not even sure the higher ups will continue the pay to play though they might.

·
Premium Member
2,885 Posts
Then i assume it would be locked as slways.
I'd hope such stuff would be Moved, into the Controversy/Politics area. Even if the OP happened to not be capable of seeing the area. It'd keep such controversial topics open, and wouldn't penalize such discussions.

Of course, this assumes it was zapped like that.

How 'bout those Packers ...

·
Banned
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd hope such stuff would be Moved, into the Controversy/Politics area. Even if the OP happened to not be capable of seeing the area. It'd keep such controversial topics open, and wouldn't penalize such discussions.

Of course, this assumes it was zapped like that.

How 'bout those Packers ...
Bigger question is how much U.K. junk does one have to burn after their little fiasco.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts