Why our second amendment is so important !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Oct 7, 2019.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

We have seen this through out history , again , we see it happening in China . If you've wondered why they are protesting in Hong Kong , this is why !

kfox75, BVAL, Caveman Jim and 4 others like this.
  2. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Awesome video. Thanks for posting

dango likes this.

3. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I watched it up to the point that he said that when the British returned Hong Kong to China, they were guaranteed the right to the internet..... The People's Liberation Army has 2.5 million troops. How intimidated do you think that they would be by a handful of Hong Kong protestors with guns? The blogger is full of bolshevik. No amount of guns in the Streets of Hong Kong could possibly affect the outcome, other than to accelerate their loss of some measure of autonomy.

The Chinese Government would get down on their knees and give thanks if the protestors had and used guns in the streets. It would give them all of the "ammunition", or justification if you will, they needed to move in and totally absorb Honk Kong and not invoke the economic wrath of the West. I would't be a bit surprised to see the Mainland Chinese arming the protestors themselves!

Our desire for cheap merchandise has built a China that we can not face down on any issues, either economically or militarily. What we got was disposable cheap junk and billionaires, what China got was industrial might. The Chinese will continue to grow in the same way Japan planned to grow prior to WWII. A new Greater East Asia Co Prosperity Sphere. We stopped Japan with our industrial might, we have given that tool (weapon) to the Chinese on a silver platter. We financed the rise of what will prove to be our most dangerous national enemy. Welcome to Walmart.

The Hong Kong that we know and love was doomed when the Japanese booted the British out. You can stick a fork in Hong Kong because China wants compete control of the island, and there is no longer any force on the earth that can stop them from getting it. It is just a matter of time, and probably not much of that. After all, somebody has to protect the people of Honk Kong from the gangs of criminals in the streets.......

dango, manta and alsaqr like this.
  4. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

You are sounding like DJT.

dango, kfox75 and austin92 like this.
  5. Chainfire

Do you have an argument with what I said, or is insults all you have?

dango, alsaqr and W.T. Sherman like this.
  6. oO_Rogue_Oo

oO_Rogue_Oo Well-Known Member

Not sure about that "handful of protestors" being accurate. Hong Kong has a population of roughly 7.5 million and another .5 million in Kowloon. And I don't see China realistically deploying 2.5 million troops to Hong Kong. An armed citizenry could easily overpower the Hong Kong police force (roughly some 34K officers).

The argument that citizens can no longer protect themselves from tyranny in today's world while sounding logical just isn't true. An armed citizenry is much more powerful than you might imagine.

dango, towboater, kfox75 and 2 others like this.
  7. Gatoragn

The post you quoted was a compliment in my mind.

I agree that the Chi-Coms could squash the Hong Kong protesters. The average folks in the Chinese army probably view the folks in Hong Kong as foreigners, the enemy, etc. and would treat them like Chiang Kai-Shek's supporters were treated. The "good" guys do not always win.

I agree that we have enabled China and sold our country's soul to foreigners.

Americans no longer have the gumption to do what is necessary to reclaim our economic freedom, we will not allow new iron ore mines, we will not allow drilling, we protest select harvest on public forest land, we block offshore oil drilling. Even the green energy stuff requires raw materials be consumed. Are we going to produce them or buy them?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    dango, towboater and Caveman Jim like this.
  8. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

your fricken kidding, right? you have a vivid imagination if you think that. this is what the average gunowner looks like,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

overweigh and probably diabetic, that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, without tiring themselves out and give up.

they are good at only one thing, and only one thing; using their sausage like fingers typing on a computer key board about what they would do in a "SHTF" scenario

it wouldn't be hard to overpower them, just throw a SNICKERS bar out of their reach and when they go to get it, arrest them

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    dango, manta, alsaqr and 2 others like this.
  9. oO_Rogue_Oo

oO_Rogue_Oo Well-Known Member

obesity is not limited to gun owners.

10. Chainfire

A lot of the keyboard heroes are also about twenty years older than Mr. Blubber up there.

That poor old boy in the photo needs to be an officer so that he can have some private tie his shoelaces. there is no way in hell he can reach his feet. He is probably one of the new Minutemen, "just a minute men, let me catch my breath." Then one of the other batches of super patriots are the skinheads. Their motto is "Give me meth or give me death." Then there is the Klan. I always suspected that they don't wear anything under their white dresses and play pocket pool with each other.

And their god is a very stable genius......

dango, manta, alsaqr and 1 other person like this.
  11. W.T. Sherman

^ [​IMG]

I don't care who you are, that thar is funny, and true

dango, alsaqr and winds-of-change like this.
  12. W.T. Sherman

quite true, appox 40 percent of Americans are overweight. only ones that I can think of that aren't, are active duty military, they boot you out if you fail height and weight standards, or fail the body fat standards

dango likes this.
  13. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Me and Dango aint over weight.

dango likes this.
  14. W.T. Sherman

well then you and dango can lead the charge up capitol hill. but you better take a couple bottles of oxygen and a portable defibrillator to render first aid to the guys following you, when they start dropping like flies. that is if you can tear them away from their computers [​IMG]

dango and manta like this.
  15. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

dango likes this.
  16. RJF22553

RJF22553 Well-Known Member

17. Gatoragn

dango and alsaqr like this.
  18. Chainfire

I don't think that that is anything new. They spend to much time mashing their buns and not enough with runs. Add a junk food diet and it is a hazard of the trade. It may be that they don't have to run down a suspect when they can just shoot him. I ain't seen a perp yet that can outrun a bullet.

dango likes this.
  19. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

That right ! Been wearing the same size jeans since I was 22-ish ! 32" by 30 " inseam ! I'm 67 now and still do all I can to stay fit . True I'm not the man I once was but for 67 , I can still hang with most . :p
    Now , not being as tough as I once was , I'm much more into stealth . Besides , those rather large fellows make for good cover . :D

20. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

I wear the same size of jeans as Dango..... I'm honored

towboater likes this.