Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed we have a lot of people on the forum that don't have an avatar. Any reason in particular?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Probably just don't care much about having one, I'm part of another fun forum, there's a guy who thinks it takes away from the "forum" dynamics... Don't know what he meant but I didn't go further

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
zedpapa said:
Don't you need to be a supporting member?
No, you just have to go to your profile and upload a picture.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tacticalfun said:
I only have the mobile app which is why no avatar:(
Seems like a good reason. Wonder how hard it would be to change the app so it works.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
tacticalfun said:
I only have the mobile app which is why no avatar:(
Click profile,then click on the square where the photo is supposed to go then you can choose a photo from your phone photo gallery/library

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MrWray said:
Click profile,then click on the square where the photo is supposed to go then you can choose a photo from your phone photo gallery/library
Cool I didn't know that.

·
Registered
251 Posts
To be honest I forgot I was using one here, I don't have one on any other forum and can't remember why I bothered with one here. I decided to take it down.

I usually turn the avatars and signatures off on most forums if I have the option, which is why I forgot I had one here. For some reason they started getting on my nerves, several pictures got annoying and some of the signatures got old and others were just plain stupid. The forums at IMDB are the worst when it comes to signatures. I've even put a few people on my ignore lists on some sites because they put the same tired phrase at the end of all their posts instead of using the signature section.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts