Why Nashville had no looting during the floods

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Yunus, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Edit - Ok after 30 seconds of research this pic is actually old and likely taken in 2005 in Florida. Still funny though.

Found this on Digg thought you all would get a kick out of it. I know it may not improve the image of firearms owners but it's funny and I bet pretty true.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  2. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

Hahaha I love it. I wonder though if having a sign like that during an event like Katrina would scare them away or attract unwanted attention from Leos or bad guys?:confused:

3. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

It would stop me...if I was a looting type.

4. Deadman1

Deadman1 New Member

Awesome! :cool: But I'm suddenly thirsty. :D

5. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

That is just effin AWESOME I love it!!!!!:D

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

My kind of people right there!! Where's my beer!! :eek:

Notice not one of them has their booger hook on the trigger!!

I take that back, there is one dumb ass with a 2" wheel gun in the back that is probably an actor! :D

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Would someone kindly explain the differences of this situation to everyone that keeps talking about Katrina gun confiscation??

One person is a "problem" - A whole street full of like minded people are taking care of their own business and hurting no one. Duh! :cool:

Don't like the booze and guns part, but I love the senitment behind what they are saying.

JD

8. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

Thanks for kindly clearing that up for someone who was 12 when it happened and is shaky on the details of the whole event