Registered
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ah, Say It Ain't So!

"why isn't this front page news??"

I'm guessing this is a rhetorical question, right?

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Such stories do not serve the purpose of the press which is to indoctrinate, not inform. As a former Sacramento resident, I can tell you that the Sacramento Bee is an extremely liberal paper. I'm sure they reported this story only reluctantly.

The Greenhaven area where the incident took place has become overrun with Asian gangs. I'm sure there is much more to this story.

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
For some reason it is not shocking enuff for them.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
it shows what happens when guns are in the hands of citizens. the liberals want citizens disarmed so their constituants can murder rape and rob at will.

·
Premium Member
14,638 Posts
Such stories do not serve the purpose of the press which is to indoctrinate, not inform. As a former Sacramento resident, I can tell you that the Sacramento Bee is an extremely liberal paper. I'm sure they reported this story only reluctantly.

The Greenhaven area where the incident took place has become overrun with Asian gangs. I'm sure there is much more to this story.
I have to agree with you and the SPD are not much good either.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I could tell you, but you and I both know the answer. Thanks for sharing the piece though. It is always nice to see someone use a gun to save lives.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
i live 15 or 20 mins n.w. of sacramento and have not heard of this yet i guess i missed it on the news this morning.

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
Or, because you are in NY, the story is from CA, and it happened a week ago.
Correct. You would only have heard about this in Oakfield, N.Y., within minutes if the Left-wing media could just speculate that the three invaders were white, formerly-christian, males possesed of "assault weapons" and killed any and/or all protective adults and children in the home, mumbling "George W. Bush" as they did it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts