Why Is Nashville Flooding Being Ignored?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, May 6, 2010.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Unlike New Orleans, Nashville can take care itself and the communities will work together and do what is necessary without the hand of the Government.
    Much the same as the other Katrina stricken towns outside of New Orleans did.

Know what else you don't hear about in Nashville...Looting.:eek:

3. Bigcountry02

It is the fact that Big "O" did not say a damn! Not one of his administration. Looting! probably not and that people take care of one another!

New Orleans was dog eat dog and the cops were in on the looting! The ones that were not looting, were out manned and gunned! I will not mention FEMA!

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I found out why there was no coverage of the flood.

Rev Al is busy supporting the Phoenix Suns with their new uniforms.

Attached Files:

5. Bigcountry02

I am glad I never had an interest in basketball!

6. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Cane, I would respectfully request that you remove the pic of Rev Al and replace it with a pic of a pile of pooh, I would be much less likely to VOMIT looking at a pile of pooh, it's just that I hate racists and IMO he is one of the biggest ones out there. Thank you in advance.

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Anyone else notice they aren't whining about how they couldn't get out and no one helped them like New Orleans? Looks like family and neighbors helping each other and dealing with life to me.

8. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Wow! I thought I was the only one. And I live in a huge B-ball area. Skinny kids in short pants playing indoors is not my cup of tea I guess. I'm a rabid NFL fan though.

I know several people in Tenn. and I would have to say that it is probably the lack of people crying for aid that keeps the news away. Their a tough bunch down there. The kind of people that give the south a good name. Work hard, take care of themselves,and really don't like the idea of a bunch of government intervention.

The Feds are going through Ky and Tenn this week declaring this and that disaster areas and I guess they will get some fed money to get things back going again. But there was not near enough looting to get the national attention by being the poor people that were shunned by the government I guess.

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I know some guys through another message board. They drove back into the storm to take care of their house and what ever else they needed. A few even went with them to help.

South vs midwest.

10. suprdave

suprdave New Member

What EXACTLY do you mean by that?

11. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Maybe I should make the trip over the mountain with the wife, a truck bed full of tools, blankets, can goods and give them a hand.....I'll have to think more about this.

12. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

There isn't enough political capital in the Nashville disaster. Now, the oil spill is something the administration can use to promote its agenda. It's always about control and power for the bastardo in the White House.

13. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Whats a Nashville?

I live on the gulf coast of La. and have been seeing alot of coverage on the Nashville Disaster. My prayers are with them. The reason you are not getting any thing or help from the Gov. in my opinion is because you don't have 70% of your population of color and on welfare, as was the case in The sewer City of La. As for as the Rig exploding, that is not a natural disaster. it was man made. Since Osamy has been in office this Once Great Country has turned to SH$T. I Know that the people of Tenn. will do more for themselves than the Gov. will. God Bless The Great State Of Tenn.

14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I must disagree. I think the President has shown remarkable restraint in not blaming this one on the only man who could be responsible. But I'll call it out.

George Bush controls the weather.

15. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Dang! And it was so obvious! :eek:

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

lol.......:d