why is it ?

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by powg, Jan 23, 2011.

1. powg

powg New Member

why is it that when conditions are perfect,the ducks are finally here in east tx,its the last day of the season. your hunting buddy has to work , so you go alone ,knowing that your decoy ''set'' is absolutely perfect for wind ,visibility ,landing zone , your camo'ed up ......nothing .oh yea you hear ''susie'' and 100 of her closest friends 400yds away in the slough ,you almost set -up in. so you decide to run and gun ...you leave your ''set'' ,wade ,crawl ,stumble , finally get there! the slough explodes with ducks .. greenheads,gadwalls ,teal ,woodies ....boom ,boom ...a double greenhead and his lady....yak yak ...boom gadwall down. reload....drop shell in water. get hid,hunkered down..... here he comes boom ,boom greenhead down ...hit him twice ...the feathers float down like snowflakes....reload ...only one more for a limit ....it cant be ,here he comes ,circling lower and slower .....how can a greenhead fly that slow without stalling? there is no way you could miss ...boom ,boom ...re -adjust , ive got him now ....click .....the greenhead's coffin nail was the one that you dropped in the water ! why is it ? why ...well ive got 365 days to ponder

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Dude you posted two of the same post and pleases, I'm not trying to be mean here, use punctuation and capital letters. Its hard to read what you write.

3. DrJason

DrJason New Member

I already reported the double post and commented almost the same thing on his other post, LOL.

4. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Great minds think alike.

5. DrJason

DrJason New Member

So true :D

6. powg

powg New Member

My bad

I was trying to edit for misspelled word. Must have hit it again ,by mistake.Do i get a spanking,or a stern talking to?

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I'm just going to rattle my sabers at you and write a strongly worded letter to the UN.:D

8. powg

powg New Member

The U.N.

T-rex 's became extinct ,because the United Nations was in charge of small arms.Lol:D

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

No spanking in case you'd like it.